Brazilian Butt Lift - Miami Shores, FL

I really wanted this surgery because I always felt...

I really wanted this surgery because I always felt that my body was not in proportion. I have a "V" shape, and clothes never complimented me the way I wanted them to. I flew in Florida for my surgery after an online consultation with Dr.Perry. His assistant Norma was professional throughout the entire process. I had no issues with making payments or contacting them. Norma always returned my calls within 24 hours, and was always accommodating. I will say for anyone interested in going to Dr.Perry that he would prefer that all his out of town patient try to stay for 10 days. I happy with my results...I do want a little more volume in butt area, so I plan to go back to Dr. Perry as soon as I heal completely (around June)...This surgery was worth it!!! My clothes fit better. I can now wear form fitting outfits and they flatter me. I can't wait to go back to fill in the rest.

Cons

• No sitting !!! It was really difficult to give up sitting for 2 weeks. I never realized how much I sit in a day
  • The first night of after the surgery!!! The first night when you come home from surgery is tough...the good news is that you it gets better with time
  • Giving yourself time. I recommend that anyone going out of town to get this surgery give themselves ample time to do everything correctly. Don’t be in a rush!!! When I go back I plan on a month of doing nothing.
  • Nerves irritation after lipo. There will be some nerve irritation after the lipo. Every time I moved there was a tingling sensation that annoyed me…but that also got better with time
  • Reabsorption. You will get smaller...and will not have the same volume you did right after the surgery. I am completely happy with my results, but I am going back to get a little more volume.

Pros

• You look and feel great!
  • Dr. Perry was great to work with
  • Clothes look amazing on you!!!

I forgot to mention that I got surgery on December...

I forgot to mention that I got surgery on December 5th..So I am a lil over 6 weeks into the healing process.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry was excellent. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with results. He focused on proportion which was really important to me. I didn't want a volume and in my buttocks without the volume in my hips. He gave me the right balance between the two. I will be going back to him in couple of months because I want a little more volume in butt area. Nevertheless, I could not be happier with my results..Thanks Dr. Perry!!!

Love your results
You look AMAZING, I'm from IL too and you just helped me make my decision. I've looked at Duran, Yily, Salama, Mendieta, Schulmann, Markmann, & Cortes. Perry is THE ONE! I can't wait tohave my sx with him!
You look great. How is everything now? Would love to see updated pics.
I spoke with dr. Perry yesterday and I know that I will be pleased with my surgery in a few weeks ! The pics he has online and in his office are amazing ! I love them and I'm so pleased with all the comments here on realself. I know he will reconstruct my figure to b nice and curvy - I already have some butt - n when he looked at my body he also will fill in the areas that need it and take away the areas that are a little more ! I'm so excited !!
Your results are amazing and seeing your pics will definitely assist in my decision. I spoke to Norma this morning and forwarded some pics to Dr Perry. Hopefully I will hear from his soon.
hey Dbridges can you tell me how many areas did he lipo on you? And I would love it if you can share more pictures with me!!
D, I got my surgery last Monday by Dr. Perry. My question is how many massages did you get? Omg it was so painful, I'm a real wimp though. I could only stand 2. How is your throat? I'm very satisfied with my results. My waist is tiny BUT...I want more booty! I haven't been able to sit since Monday, ugh:) I switched to my smaller garment today but I'm so worried its shrinking my but too!
your hips are popping!
:) you look great!
Wow. He gave you some amazing curves. I bet you love them! I go for mine soon. I hope my surgeon can give me more shape, like yours did.
Hot damn girl in that blue skirt holy smokes ... Your waist I so teeny tiny and your butt curves and pokes out perfectly ... Do you have encore and after measurements or sizes you were before and now
you still look good. did you lose any more volume since your last update or have you started gaining more volume to your butt? do you mind taking a picture from the back?
Silly kindle! I meant this is how I hope to look after I am done with my bbl. again you look great.
Now that is how I hope to look agencies am done! Perfect just perfect! Lil enjoy ur new body girl cause it looks great!
Congrats on your results you look great... I have question if you don't mind. I noticed that a lot of his before and after pics on his web site has puncture marks on patients back from lipo. Did this happen to you as well. Idk if he has changed the way he does this procedure & I'm worried about additional scars on my body. Other than that I really want to go to hi I already consulted with him a few weeks ago
Thanks..yes..i did have the two marks...they are still there..but graudally fading..
Hi DBridges:

How are your marks healing? I had a consult with Dr. Perry yesterday and I think I am going to go with him (I am in Atlanta and will need to travel to Miami). He was very informative as we talked for nearly 45 minutes and I got a good feeling from him. I think the marks are my only concern with his procedure.
His price has gone up significantly. I went in today and was quoted about 5800 w/ discount
Yep I just went in the 25 and I didn't hear them day bobby pillow include any more
Wow..im surprised he would do that...I wonder why his prices have gone up like that...
that's surprising...i wonder why his prices went up
I got a call from his office today & price changed. $5600 including anesthisia , office/clinic fees, follow up appointments, one garment...
Your transformation is amazing!
do you have pictured from the sides before surgery?
sorry for the delay...i posted my before and after from the side