Brazilian Butt Lift: StoriesWrite a Review
Brazilian Butt Lift - Miami Shores, FL
- posted 1 year ago
- updated 1 year ago
- Worth It
- Cost: $5,200
- Wendell Perry, MD (Miami Shores, FL)
I really wanted this surgery because I always felt...
- 17 Jan 2012
I really wanted this surgery because I always felt that my body was not in proportion. I have a "V" shape, and clothes never complimented me the way I wanted them to. I flew in Florida for my surgery after an online consultation with Dr.Perry. His assistant Norma was professional throughout the entire process. I had no issues with making payments or contacting them. Norma always returned my calls within 24 hours, and was always accommodating. I will say for anyone interested in going to Dr.Perry that he would prefer that all his out of town patient try to stay for 10 days. I happy with my results...I do want a little more volume in butt area, so I plan to go back to Dr. Perry as soon as I heal completely (around June)...This surgery was worth it!!! My clothes fit better. I can now wear form fitting outfits and they flatter me. I can't wait to go back to fill in the rest.
- No sitting !!! It was really difficult to give up sitting for 2 weeks. I never realized how much I sit in a day
- The first night of after the surgery!!! The first night when you come home from surgery is tough...the good news is that you it gets better with time
- Giving yourself time. I recommend that anyone going out of town to get this surgery give themselves ample time to do everything correctly. Don’t be in a rush!!! When I go back I plan on a month of doing nothing.
- Nerves irritation after lipo. There will be some nerve irritation after the lipo. Every time I moved there was a tingling sensation that annoyed me…but that also got better with time
- Reabsorption. You will get smaller...and will not have the same volume you did right after the surgery. I am completely happy with my results, but I am going back to get a little more volume.
- You look and feel great!
- Dr. Perry was great to work with
- Clothes look amazing on you!!!
My Doctor: Wendell Perry, MD
Dr. Perry was excellent. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with results. He focused on proportion which was really important to me. I didn't want a volume and in my buttocks without the volume in my hips. He gave me the right balance between the two. I will be going back to him in couple of months because I want a little more volume in butt area. Nevertheless, I could not be happier with my results..Thanks Dr. Perry!!!