Brazilian Butt Lift - Dallas, TX

I am 22 year old fairly active lifestyle (lean...

I am 22 year old fairly active lifestyle (lean legs) but had problem areas around my mid section and back. My fat distribution was categorized as APPLE SHAPED (woman's worst NIGHTMARE) vs. the feminine pear shape. I decided that a brazilian butt augmentation would be ideal.

Cons:
Very uncomfortable sleeping the first week because you can only lay on your sides and stomach your hip bones become very tender.

Learning to shop for you new body shape can be frustrating/difficult

Pros:
Fuller butt! Smaller waist! Like starting over on your body.

CONFIDENCE!

I am 22 year old fairly active lifestyle (lean...

Cons:
Very uncomfortable sleeping the first week because you can only lay on your sides/stomach your hip bones become very tender.

Pros:
-Fuller butt! Smaller waist! Like starting over on your body.
-Speedy and not too painful of a recovery
-All natural no implants to worry about, all your own fat just transferred to the right areas.

CONFIDENCE!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M was amazing! He personally responded to my emails prior to even seeing me or knowing whether I was serious about the procedure or not and that says a lot. He explained everything in detail was able to answer any ?'s or concerns I had. He was very honest and didn't set unrealistic goals. His office staff is incredibly sweet, supportive and helpful!

Wish we could see 4 ourselves. I'm glad u love your new bod tho...
pictures please?
Did u ever get a reply?
Do u have any pics and was it worth it? I have been thinking about doing a bbl for a while now I'm scared if it will come out OK.
do you have any pics?
Is that you on the above picture
Do you have updated pics
Was it your entire back?
Do you have photos? Email me pls, sonchanda@gmail.com.
I'm having the surgery in 1 month, just reading your story and wondering how you are doing now? How bad is the pain afterwards? That's my biggest fear.
Not at all! Ask awaayyy! lol Um honestly because it hasn't been too long since my surgery I haven't went jean shopping. Also, because the swelling hasn't fully gone down I want to wait. I've been wearing the same size leggings as I was before.
I feel great still a bit sore from the lipo but I've started going to the gym for some light walking and light eliptical work.
What was you the total cost? I am really intersted!!
hope you don't mind me asking so much question but did your pants size stay the same or did it get bigger or smaller??? thanks in advance...also how are you feeling now???
Abdomen, flanks and back.
which area was the fat removed from??
575 ccs in each cheek :) Thank you! Best thing I ever did!
congrat girlie!! how many cc's did you get on each butt cheeks?
My surgery was 2 weeks ago... I wouldn't say completely healed but definitely up and around, was back at work yesterday! I feel like I had a pretty speedy recovery!

Welcome to RealSelf, Laucor, and thanks for sharing your BBL experience. How long ago was your surgery? Are you completely healed yet?