Brazilian Butt Lift - Dallas, TX

I am 22 year old fairly active lifestyle (lean...

I am 22 year old fairly active lifestyle (lean legs) but had problem areas around my mid section and back. My fat distribution was categorized as APPLE SHAPED (woman's worst NIGHTMARE) vs. the feminine pear shape. I decided that a brazilian butt augmentation would be ideal.

Cons:
Very uncomfortable sleeping the first week because you can only lay on your sides and stomach your hip bones become very tender.

Learning to shop for you new body shape can be frustrating/difficult

Pros:
Fuller butt! Smaller waist! Like starting over on your body.

CONFIDENCE!

I am 22 year old fairly active lifestyle (lean...

Cons:
Very uncomfortable sleeping the first week because you can only lay on your sides/stomach your hip bones become very tender.

Pros:
-Fuller butt! Smaller waist! Like starting over on your body.
-Speedy and not too painful of a recovery
-All natural no implants to worry about, all your own fat just transferred to the right areas.

CONFIDENCE!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M was amazing! He personally responded to my emails prior to even seeing me or knowing whether I was serious about the procedure or not and that says a lot. He explained everything in detail was able to answer any ?'s or concerns I had. He was very honest and didn't set unrealistic goals. His office staff is incredibly sweet, supportive and helpful!