Brzilian Butt Lift - Ellicott City, MD

I had a BBL about 7 months ago and I love it. the...

I had a BBL about 7 months ago and I love it. the reason for the cost is that I also had lipo of my inner thighs, arms, flanks, stomach, waist and dorsel rolls in order to have enough fat for BBL. Believe when I tell you it was worth every penny, I actually have a butt and a waistline. The last pregnancy (twins) took a toll on my body, it left me with a hernia that I will be taking care of when I go back for my Tummy Tuck soon.

Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

AGREED!!!! I am shooting for November. I wanted to do it earlier but I can't bear the thought of wearing that garment during the summer months. It will also probably be the easiest time for me to get off work.
I haven't really thought much past the consultation. I would love to get it done right away but I'm with you on the whole garment wearing during the summer months...pure torture. But I just may do it, we shall see. I'm more concerned on anticipating the cost of a BBL and TT with Dr. M. But I want it done with the best, so i guess I can't complain. Are you getting both procedures done at the same time also?
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is very knowlegdeable and patient in what he does. During my consutation he answered all my questions he didn't try to rush me, he told me what to expect. I believe God had Dr Markman in mind for me and this is truly his calling. I just wanted to thank you for the level of care that Dr M and his staff has given me. I feel great!!!