Brzilian Butt Lift - Ellicott City, MD

I had a BBL about 7 months ago and I love it. the...

I had a BBL about 7 months ago and I love it. the reason for the cost is that I also had lipo of my inner thighs, arms, flanks, stomach, waist and dorsel rolls in order to have enough fat for BBL. Believe when I tell you it was worth every penny, I actually have a butt and a waistline. The last pregnancy (twins) took a toll on my body, it left me with a hernia that I will be taking care of when I go back for my Tummy Tuck soon.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is very knowlegdeable and patient in what he does. During my consutation he answered all my questions he didn't try to rush me, he told me what to expect. I believe God had Dr Markman in mind for me and this is truly his calling. I just wanted to thank you for the level of care that Dr M and his staff has given me. I feel great!!!

Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

AGREED!!!! I am shooting for November. I wanted to do it earlier but I can't bear the thought of wearing that garment during the summer months. It will also probably be the easiest time for me to get off work.
I haven't really thought much past the consultation. I would love to get it done right away but I'm with you on the whole garment wearing during the summer months...pure torture. But I just may do it, we shall see. I'm more concerned on anticipating the cost of a BBL and TT with Dr. M. But I want it done with the best, so i guess I can't complain. Are you getting both procedures done at the same time also?
No.. actually I've alreaady had a tummy tuck in May 2001 so for me it will be only the BBL. At that time I had to wear my garment for two weeks. May in Chicago is usually not that warm and I thought I was going to explode I was so hot. Thats why the summer months are a def no no for me. But I can understand you wanting to get it done and over with.

I am looking to get a breast reduction but that will have to wait until next year..... I can't afford the cost of both right now.

Oh and you should be concerned. Dr. M is HIGH!!!! But he seems to be worth it. I think I might take a road trip to MD to do an in person consult with him over the summer. Since November is my target date I have a little bit of time to play with.
Hey Essense... that is great. I am from Chicago and planning to go to Dr. M for my BBL as well. I have searched high and low form one end of the country to the other and I keep coming full circle back to Dr. M. I have not heard one bad thing about him yet and that brings me great comfort. Everyone's opinion about him seems to be the same and thats how you can tell that they aren't lying. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Nikki,

Same here, I'm not local either and I've researched, researched, researched and keep circling back too. I've looked at so many pictures, I picked some his work out before even knowing (clicking on the photo for more detais) that it was done by him. My consult is next month and I am SO excited, but I will keep up my search and take my time to decide. Essence and the others look absolutely fabulous and I can't wait!
Do you have any pictures? How was your post-op and recovery? I'm interested in getting a BBL, Tummy Tuck and Lipo. I'm scheduled for a consult with Dr. Markmann next month.
Hi there - I am scheduled to meet with Dr. M next Wednesday for a TT and BBL. Keep in touch and let me know how it goes.
Hey W5 - How was your consultation and good for you! Let me know how it goes (best to worst) and we will keep in touch. Good Luck to you!