Having my BBL in Tijuana, Mexico..alone Whose Going Down As Well Maybe We Can Link Up

I was extremely against traveling to mexico for...

i was extremely against traveling to mexico for surgery but after through research it seems like the best idea. i can get dr. markmans results on a much more conservative budget. im beyond excited. i cant wait. im plan on sending my deposit in 2 weeks to reserve my date. just wanted to see if anyone else was going. Im plan to leave anytime between 10/12-10/19.

ive been on numberous sites and dr. campos seemed to be the best option. they also have recovery houses that i plan on staying at for about 95/day especially since im traveling alone. i would love any and all advice since i will be traveling from the east coast.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How did everyone like the results!? im thinking about going!!
hello everyone i just wanted to let you know if you need a date for dr campos i just cancelled for sept 28th 2012 call anggie
@kc check his website. I googled Dr Jamie Campos Leon
How can I get Dr Campos # I'm ready Aug, 2012
@cris777 I'm going in may and staying at beauty care
Hey anyone going in June, let me know!! 11th-20th Dr. Campos staying @ Beautycare
Hi there, did u go yet?
I'm saving for two weeks, I want heal while I'm there and sure that I'm properly drained.
I just booked not too long ago, and was able to get a march 16 date of this year. People cancel dates all the time, so for those interested in going soon should try.
Hello ladies,
I've recently discovered this procedure about a week ago and I've been researching, reading, and etc like crazy!!!! Fat injections for a curvier shape is perfect. My concerns are safety, sanitation, language barrier, travel, recovery, and care. I'm saving and planning to go next year. My first choice was Dr. Hector Cabral in DR, but I reead somewhere that he charges English speaking people more. I don't know how true that it, but so far I'm interested in Dr. campos in mexico.

I want to go in October or November of next year.…it's going to be to hot to book it for spring or summer. I'm in NJ and it would be nice to plan and go with a buddy.

I want to exchange facts and concerns regarding fat grafting and BBL. Inbox me so we can chat.
anyone planning to go in may2012 to mexico??
I'm saving up for next year.
Hello... Im not sure who said they were going in April of 2012..are u still going???? thats when im planning to go... and Dr. Pantoja for the procedure
Thanks hon, I'm so ready ive been wanting this for 3-4 years. On what day in may are u going? I'm also about to email u.
Beauty care is where I'm staying at in May, they have DNS for staff and a Surgeon on site which is nice. The stay is 160 per night that includes food travel and laundry and most important around the clock care :) after the 5th day I think it drops to 130.00 per night. I have contact info if ur interested. My email is truluvsuks@gmail.com Congrats on ur surgery date Blaq :))
I'm going in may, I just don't know which after care facility to go to. Club medical.org or the other one that I can't find information on?
Hi,I was wondering if you are still interested in going in March? I was thinking around that time. It just all depends on the price.
Did u go? If so do u have pics?
the deposit is usually $500 but for those of u thinkign of going in March/April... those are his busiest months with spring break and income tax checks. If you haven't already booked it's not likely that you will get a date during that time. Also... prices are going up Jan 1. Not sure how much but that is the buzz on the boards.

Good Luck Ladies in pursuing your bootylicous dreams
I had an original quote in 2010, now I am ready and it went up a total of $300...which is not too bad in two years.
I'm flying to San Diego from ky. I want to plan as soon as possible. Just afraid to be by myself traveling to Mexico kinda scares me but I've heard such good things about Dr. Campos. I havnt talked to him yet just trying to figure up dates first. I'll be paying cash does anyone know about how much you have to put down for a deposit?
@truluv...........where u coming from.....I'm trying to go around March or early April
I'm planning my trip right now and trying to find a buddy, I'm wanting to go next year between march and June. I will be traveling alone to save on cost so I would love to have a buddy. I didn't know that had after care stays so any info on those would be great. (Prices, etc.)