BBL with Dr. Perry now scheduled for 9 July- Miami, FL

I've been wanting a BBL maybe since I was 15 and...

I've been wanting a BBL maybe since I was 15 and realized a pancake booty is not cute. I've researched it in the past and always thought I would have to go out of the country to afford it. I started researching lately and came across MMH message board and I started requesting quotes:

Dr. Moises Salama: for BBL and lipo to the full back, abdomen, flanks, and arms. Also includes 2 garments, anestesia/surgical fees, and transportation to and from appts= $7299. Not a bad price and I absolutely love the butts he has created.

Dr Wendell Perry: for BBL and lipo to the full back, abdomen, flanks, arms, inner thighs, and inside knee (yeah, you can do that- I'm sold, lol). Also includes one garment, and all anestesia/surgical fees= $6150 He is not as well known as Dr. Salama but he has more availability, a wonderful resume, and he's very focused on the hour glass shape. I'll just have to be very specific as to the shape of my desired rear end.

I'm tentatively scheduled for the 29th os Jun but since I'm in the military I have to get all kinds of approval (cross fingers for me).

*If anyone else has been to Dr. Perry and has pictures, I'd be very grateful if you'd share them with me!

So I had to reschedule my surgery for the July 9th...

So I had to reschedule my surgery for the July 9th because my friend who is going with me couldn't take vacation until then :(. I finally got all the permissions I needed from the military and had my EKG and blood work done. Now I'm just waiting on results and I have to get my doctor to fax it to Dr. Perry's office. It hasn't really become real for me yet, so I'm waiting for that to happen. I've bought so much stuff slowly for this trip (gauze, arnica pills/cream, pads, etc) I think I just need to buy those disposable bed pad things and some comfy dresses. I'm up for suggestions though, lol.
Nikki26 (by the way, your body is fab) sent me a pic of her garment tag and its by maidenform. I think I may fork out money for one of those garments by bestshapetech.com since I plan to buy the abdominal board from them. It's supposedly helps shape the butt too. It's the garment HelloNurse said Dr.Salama's gave her and I love her shape. Plus, it has one that goes pass the knees since I'm getting lipo done down to my knees. I just don't know what size to buy!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

i hope all is well now after surgery!! keep us up to date!!
I HOPE EVERYTHING WENT GOOD!!!! So excited for you!
Do you know where the surgery takes place I am trying to come up with a budget for the actual trip....PM me if anything I have tons of questions and your obviously one step ahead of me...Also do you know if they take financing like (Care credit)
That would be exciting! I'll post some pictures after the surgery for everyone to see some results. That is if my bloodwork comes back in the clear....(crosses-fingers)
Hey daydreamr just wondering how did the bbl go for you. I actually have the surgery this coming monday and i'm super nervous!!!
Hi Day dreamer I am thinking of Dr.Perry just doing more research- I am hoping to get it done in August.....exciting!
Actually I've had to switch my dates quite a lot. If you call Norma (his assistant) she will work the available dates for you. It's probably only like a 2 week to 1 month wait in all honesty. They are very accomadating and from what I hear and have noticed so far, he is very personable- which was a major selling point for me. I don't want a "stupid booty" either, lol
I haven't seen to many people who have used him...how long did you book in advance from the date you set. Dr.S is booked until Feb 2013 I don't wanna wait that long. And I don't want a "Stupid Booty" like i've seen in some of his work. (i'm sure they asked for that) but, Dr.P shape is awesome.
I have been considering him...what made you choose Dr. Perry?
I had been researching and came across Dr. Salama first and Dr. Perry came up a few times, but i was set on Salama. So, I sent in my pics and got a quote. Well I called about 2 weeks later and spoke to Nancy and the price was like a thousand dollars more. I had put in a quote to Dr. Perry just for sh**s and giggles and I got a quote for $6100. I called to make sure they included the arms and I actually got to speak to him myself- he has included arms AND inner thighs in that quote. Needless to say I was really happy. I contacted a few of his patients who were on here and I'm really loving their results. And that's the story, lol.
Oh yeah, and he is liposuctioning the inside of my knees for only $50 more. I'm hoping that'll get rid of the knowck-kneed look I got going on. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I plan to post on the surgery after its done, because I think Dr. Perry doesn't get much props on this site.
I'll definitely post some after pics once I have surgery. I wish this date would just hurry up! I appreciate all the prayers I can get. Post-op sounds rough...
Good luck, can't wait to see your pics. I'm considering Dr. Perry. Let us know how it goes. Praying for you.
I'm staying at the quality inn. It's less than a mile from dr. perry's office and it's only $702 for 9 nights in a room with 2 beds if you're a choice proviledge member. All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators and a guest laundry. I figure it can't be too bad. It looks pretty presentable in pics and reviews- I'm sure I've lived in worst since joining the military, lol
i need to know where to stay near dr.perry
Dr Perry trained Dr Salama!
Really? Lol... How do you know this? That's crazy but good I guess...
Yeah salama worked under Perry for a wail
Nice to meet another soon to be Dr. Perry body! It's so hard to find others going to him- can't wait for both our dates!
we are going to look great :-)
So my date has been moved to 9 July. Maybe I'll see you there! Are you going alone or do you live in the area?
where are you staying
yo yo yooo LADIES IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS ON HERE GOING TO DR.PERRY I HAVE MY BBL JULY 11TH
Dr Perry was my second option when I was looking a new butt. but when I went to pierini clinic I meet Dr pierini I decide for him.

But Dr Perry works t2 at doral pierini clinic. are you going to this location?? I know he work in other clinic like 7 st. are you from miami??area
I'll be traveling from out of state and I'll be going to Pierini Esthetics to meet with Dr. Perry. I wish I lived in Miami, lol.