BBL in Mexico

I am a bit nervous but excited to finally have the...

I am a bit nervous but excited to finally have the "bbl" done. The price was a bit more than expected but I really want Dr. C to do the surgery, I will end up spending more than I would have spent with Dr. S, however Dr. C has really good results and people are happy with him. I am scheduled for June 20th, however I am on a waiting list in case something comes available sooner. I live in Virginia and I think I will be going by myself- not sure yet. I will post my before pics soon and of course I will post my after pics after surgery.

I am extremely excited!!!!!I got bumped up....my...

I am extremely excited!!!!!I got bumped up....my surgery is now on April 20th. Angie has been great since the first time I called. I will be taking someone with me, just want to make sure that I am not alone. I will be staying for 10 days, not sure if I will go to a hotel or recovery house(can't remember the name). I definitely need some assistance on what I should take with me. I will put some before pics right before surgery and of course after pics as soon as I can after surgery.

I am extremely excited!!!!!I got bumped up....my...

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

hello, do you have any pics? Im considering Campos too.
Congrats on your surgery!! Lets go Team Campos!!! I'm scheduled for August 20th! I hope for the best for your surgery and recovery.. God Bless
Congrats ladies! Finally, I find some chicas going to Dr Campos the same time as me. My bestie is going next wk. I am going June 12th-20th staying at Beautycare. Kp me posted on ur journey ladies!!!
@newbooty- that is great, I know how you feel! How long are you staying?
Haven't quite decided yet. Maybe a full two weeks. I've been meaning to call Beauty Care because I haven't heard from anyone regarding my reservations
Hey,
I'm going to Campos on June 15th I can't wait!
That is good, it always help when someone knows the area
I haven't decided were ill stay but am going with a family member. She knows the area so ill feel safe to be there .
No not yet, I will do it this weekend. Where are you staying? Are you going alone?
Yes we will stay in touch . Have you started planning your trip over there? I already have my flights and stuff LOL.. I wish it would come sooner LOL
That is GREAT!!!! Good luck, you need to keep us updated :)
Tt and bbl.
Flirtybooty I will be there when you are there :) we need to keep in touch.
@lovely- what are you having done? Good luck in your search-I know how exciting it feels just to look
I received a quote from him last year for $5668. Today I received a quote from Dr Suiz for $5200 and Luis Suarez for $5400. And I also have a few more quotes coming in as well. So many to chose from.
Congrats and keep us posted.
Hey congrats Im also going with Dr. campos my surgery is june 19 =) Am super excited, cant wait for that day to come lol.