Dr.Salama BBL. -No Date Yet. - Aventura, FL

For my 21st bday i want to do something for myself...

for my 21st bday i want to do something for myself 2012 i want to be my year. i want to go to Dr. Salama but the only open dates is in late May and ill be graduating then soo, idk im considering not going to my graduation and just going to get the bbl done. so i just hope tht someone doesnt want there date, lol. but other tht im ready. im 5'2 and 160lbs, my boobs have always been big, but i want both. so thats what lead me to doing this.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had my bbl yet.

hey lady congrats on graduating u should really just book if it is important the prices are going up and as of today theres only Feb open..I am sooooo upset I called Nancy a week ago to sched dec 11th but it had been taken after only one day! so i settled for feb 4 2013 but am still looking for a december date!!! if anyone knows someone who would like to switch plz let me knowww
Hey doll just so you know, if you haven't set a date yet...the earliest you can get is like January...I set mine today, and he only had two left in December, which I took the earlier one. And the price will be going up by a grand like next week, so you may want to check it out soon.
Congratulations on graduation. :)))))) & good luck with your bbl good choice on picking doctor salama no other doctors makes bootys like he does.
hey! have you chosen a date yet? i moved mines up to june 12th ..
Thank you soo much ladies. Like I love the support. I love how my sister and mother has also been so supportive. I didn't expect this.
I am scheduled for March 28th I am so excited I will have the butt I have always wanted thank you lord!!
Im so excited for you! keep us posted on what you decide to do!
What! Miss graduation! I think you should definitely go to graduation and schedule your surgery the day after! But I know how you feel. I'm scheduled for May 20 :) and wish it was sooner.
Congrats and keep us posted.

Hi Taniesha, thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm sure you'll get lots of support from the other BBL ladies!