Amazing! Wish I Did It Sooner!

The whole experience was great. Not only do you...

The whole experience was great. Not only do you get a great full and sculpted "behind", you get areas of your body liposucted to make your entire body even better. I had the fat lipoed from my abdomen, hips and thigs and transferred to my buttocks. I was sore and bruised for about a week but after I healed by far worth it!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and the entire staff was so wonderful. He answered all my questions and showed me many pictures of other patients he did. The pictures sold me. The staff was so supportive- calling me all the time and they even visited me at my house the day after my surgery so I didn't have to drive to the office. Everything about my experience was great.

Just to let you know guys, communication is the key among patients. I am going to get a BBL and boobs done, but I am reading comments and viewing photos before deciding on a $10, 000. Surgery... Good Luck and post before & after pbotos. Thanks!
Not sure why there are any negative reviews here - I am an actual patient and can tell you 100% for a fact, Dr. Salzhauer is the top doctor in Miami- seriously, he's super nice and will go the extra mile to make sure your results are exactly what you're looking for. I had my BBL and breast augmentation and results are just wonderful.
....yea seems fake... All the "reviews" show no pictures really and shady feedback
You know it!
shit i don't know where to go lol after reading some of these comments it has me second thinking 0_O
@Journee, I know the feeling, I have bee searching for a while and finally decided on one. Since the consultation was free, I just went their and decided to stick with this one.
Can't believe everything you read. Could of been a pissed off exgirfriend ;)
@ NY, and then again, its more than one pissed off ex-girlfriend too. It's good that we have this little chat-net here cause maybe of one of us decides to go to him or maybe two,then we will know for sure. Have a wonderful weekend.:)
just because a doctor is board certified, that doesn't mean he cant make mistakes. cosmetic surgery is a big risk, and sometimes even the so- called best will still fuck you up. all you can do is pray that you will get the results that you paid for and that you survive
sometimes some of these perfect reviews are too good to be true. everyone just be carefull!!
@yardigurl, I know!!! This is our lives and we must be careful
With his fake booties!!! lol.... No..! I am sure he must have done some good work sometime, but with my luck, if I go to him, I will get messed up.
@ behonest, i can see where ur comming from sometimes u just dont know who is real and who is fake. are u planning to get a bbl and which dr did u choose. i was thinkin anout dr mendieta, but he is so expensive, im so confused
@ yardigurl, I am in the Maryland and the dr. that I am seeing is charging me $5900 for everything. Tummy tuck, lipo inner thighs, anesthesia, facility charges and gown. This is just a fyi. Let me know if you need his name and #
I did some research on Dr. S online and saw he had so many bad reviews and some patients are actually accusing him of have his staff post great comments and reviews about him. One person complaint about getting infected with her breast aug and then he told her to put neosporin on it. And a few days later she was in ER. Also a deformed BBL and bootlegism etc. it is too many to list. When I did my TT, I did no research and was not happy with my results only to find out that he was not board certified and that I was his first patient. So for all the people who are considering Dr. S in Miami, please do your research. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
So sad I figured something was up with this doctor too many fake profiles saying he's the greatest doctor blah blah blah
I did consider Dr Mendieta as well because he has amazing results but he was just out of my price range So I did choose a doctor in florida with great results as well im going to post before pics soon and the name of the doctor ... im going in for surgery august 8th . Im really afraid I got my breast done in 2008( different doctor ) and everything was fine but I been watching videos on you tube about the lipo fat transfer to buttock and it really freaks me out lol I will be doing a mini tummy tuck also because I will have a little hanging skin so the doctor recommended it . Its really hard to choose a doctor because you want a really good outcome and sometimes the best doctors are not affordable.
@Be Honest, yes, we cant be too careful.
@Be Honest, I couldnt agree with you more. I cant wait to see your results. My dr told me that he will be doing a mini tuck too as well, but god, I am so afraid of that mini tuck. When I had my tuck in 2004, I was in so much pain. I could bearly go to the bathroom on my own for about 10 days. But each day, it got better and better. What part of the states do you live? And if I can ask, how much is he charging you? My surgery is scheduled for Sept 1, 2011 and I will also post before and after pic too. Keep intouch and let me know how everything went.
yes i would,thank you
@yardigurl. His name is Dr. Neil DeLeeuw in Delaware. Phone number 302-656-0214. Your name is a very familiar name. I am wondering if you are from the same caribbean country I have in mind that I am from too? Your name is a dead give away (smile). Good luck with your choice of dr, his consultation is free.
thanks dears. once mi say yadd u dun know lol
Lard a massy!!! lol lol
to ratid de ppl dem mus a wanda wha de hell we a say lol. i sent u a private message asking about ur b4 and after pics, but then i realalized u have nt had ur surgery as yet
are u talking about dr salzhauer?? was he the one who did ur tt.