Amazing! Wish I Did It Sooner!

The whole experience was great. Not only do you...

The whole experience was great. Not only do you get a great full and sculpted "behind", you get areas of your body liposucted to make your entire body even better. I had the fat lipoed from my abdomen, hips and thigs and transferred to my buttocks. I was sore and bruised for about a week but after I healed by far worth it!

I would think asking your gynecologist or any doctor u may be seeing... Let them recommend a few. Ask friends...
Just to let you know guys, communication is the key among patients. I am going to get a BBL and boobs done, but I am reading comments and viewing photos before deciding on a $10, 000. Surgery... Good Luck and post before & after pbotos. Thanks!
Not sure why there are any negative reviews here - I am an actual patient and can tell you 100% for a fact, Dr. Salzhauer is the top doctor in Miami- seriously, he's super nice and will go the extra mile to make sure your results are exactly what you're looking for. I had my BBL and breast augmentation and results are just wonderful.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and the entire staff was so wonderful. He answered all my questions and showed me many pictures of other patients he did. The pictures sold me. The staff was so supportive- calling me all the time and they even visited me at my house the day after my surgery so I didn't have to drive to the office. Everything about my experience was great.