1 Year Post-Op: Dr. Salama?

Hi there everyone. Ive been frequenting this site...

Hi there everyone. Ive been frequenting this site for about 2 months now. I have been contemplating BBL for about a year. It seenms that HANDS DOWN Dr.Salama is RealSelf's fave! I am currently doing consultations in person, on the phone & through email with a few doctors.

I have been seeing plenty of beautiful butts from Dr.Salama. Many of which are a few day, weeks or months old. My question is, is there anyone who has had the procedure for over a year and is willing to share their results? I have been researching and im seeing where it says that after a year if the procedure isnt done properly the fat will be slowly reabsorbed in the body YIIKES!!! NO BUENO!!

I had a consultation with Dr.Ricardo Rodriguez and he Emphasized that with his techniques the procedure is permanent. he stated that after he extracts the fat, he purifies it in order to not reapply the bad fat, water, and dead cells into the buttocks. which will result in better grafting of the fat cells = permanent results.

I like his theory, but not his price. I was quoted $18,000.

IM STUCK ON SALAMA BUT WILL HIS BOOTY STICK TO ME FOR MORE THAN A YEAR?!?!?
HELP!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi ladies I just got a quote from Dr.Salama's...

Hi ladies I just got a quote from Dr.Salama's patient coordinator Nancy. I was quoted on a BBL & TT; I only enquired about a BBL so I guess she misinterpreted me. Hopefully she'll get back to me by tomorrow with the appropriate amendments.
He stated that I have sufficient fat deposits and he'll be able to give me a lovely shape but he wants me to go down to 180lbs. Im currently 250lbs but i carry it well, thank God for my height. Ill be uploading pics tomorrow of my current size and wish pic.

PS:any tips on loosing weight ladies? It will be greatly appreciated :-)
Im thinking of just eating grilled chicken and veggies to help me drop the pounds. But a Jamaican woman cannot live by chicken and veggies alone!! LOL OH LORD HELP MI

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

LOL why am I excited to post pics of my...

LOL why am I excited to post pics of my before!!!
I HAVE NO SHAME!!! LOL
Can you believe this is the body of a 21 year old!!!!

guess what i turned down beyonce upcoming show in Atlantic City in order to prepare for my new body i new i would get a chance to see her another time oh and also the chance to see Trey Songz and sing to him but i hope i can sing to him with my new booty
THANKS. I DONT KNOW HOW IM GOING TO DO IT BUT ITS GOING TO GET DONE. I WANT THAT ASSSSSSS
I hear u girl!!!

Hello ladies. Ive been going through everyone's...

Hello ladies. Ive been going through everyone's tips and experiences. I must say im very excited. I cant wait to choose a surgery date as soon as my other priorities are set in place. Ive been eating healthy and walking daily in an effort to shed a few pounds.

Hi did u do ur sx?
I have my surgery scheduled for 6/7/2013 and I am 5'11 and weigh 235. He wants me to get down to 180 as well. I was a little smaller than that in high school. But as I got older I got less active and the weight came on. Im 26 now and although my boyfriend tells me he loves the way I look I still feel totally insecure. Especially with me having no butt and all my friends being skinny bitches! lol So I am on the journey to lose weight too. I have enough time to do it and if I get down sooner Ill see if I can get a sooner date. Just water, veggies, fish, fruit and chicken for me. Lots of walking, lots of working out and lots of praying....I paid my deposit so I have to get it done! Good luck!
what was your quote if you dont mind?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Nancy the patient coordinator responds quickly and she has been very informatve thus far.