1 Year Post-Op: Dr. Salama?

Hi there everyone. Ive been frequenting this site...

Hi there everyone. Ive been frequenting this site for about 2 months now. I have been contemplating BBL for about a year. It seenms that HANDS DOWN Dr.Salama is RealSelf's fave! I am currently doing consultations in person, on the phone & through email with a few doctors.

I have been seeing plenty of beautiful butts from Dr.Salama. Many of which are a few day, weeks or months old. My question is, is there anyone who has had the procedure for over a year and is willing to share their results? I have been researching and im seeing where it says that after a year if the procedure isnt done properly the fat will be slowly reabsorbed in the body YIIKES!!! NO BUENO!!

I had a consultation with Dr.Ricardo Rodriguez and he Emphasized that with his techniques the procedure is permanent. he stated that after he extracts the fat, he purifies it in order to not reapply the bad fat, water, and dead cells into the buttocks. which will result in better grafting of the fat cells = permanent results.

I like his theory, but not his price. I was quoted $18,000.

IM STUCK ON SALAMA BUT WILL HIS BOOTY STICK TO ME FOR MORE THAN A YEAR?!?!?
HELP!!

Hi ladies I just got a quote from Dr.Salama's...

Hi ladies I just got a quote from Dr.Salama's patient coordinator Nancy. I was quoted on a BBL & TT; I only enquired about a BBL so I guess she misinterpreted me. Hopefully she'll get back to me by tomorrow with the appropriate amendments.
He stated that I have sufficient fat deposits and he'll be able to give me a lovely shape but he wants me to go down to 180lbs. Im currently 250lbs but i carry it well, thank God for my height. Ill be uploading pics tomorrow of my current size and wish pic.

PS:any tips on loosing weight ladies? It will be greatly appreciated :-)
Im thinking of just eating grilled chicken and veggies to help me drop the pounds. But a Jamaican woman cannot live by chicken and veggies alone!! LOL OH LORD HELP MI

LOL why am I excited to post pics of my...

LOL why am I excited to post pics of my before!!!
I HAVE NO SHAME!!! LOL
Can you believe this is the body of a 21 year old!!!!

Hello ladies. Ive been going through everyone's...

Hello ladies. Ive been going through everyone's tips and experiences. I must say im very excited. I cant wait to choose a surgery date as soon as my other priorities are set in place. Ive been eating healthy and walking daily in an effort to shed a few pounds.
Dr.Moises Salama

Nancy the patient coordinator responds quickly and she has been very informatve thus far.

Hi did u do ur sx?
I have my surgery scheduled for 6/7/2013 and I am 5'11 and weigh 235. He wants me to get down to 180 as well. I was a little smaller than that in high school. But as I got older I got less active and the weight came on. Im 26 now and although my boyfriend tells me he loves the way I look I still feel totally insecure. Especially with me having no butt and all my friends being skinny bitches! lol So I am on the journey to lose weight too. I have enough time to do it and if I get down sooner Ill see if I can get a sooner date. Just water, veggies, fish, fruit and chicken for me. Lots of walking, lots of working out and lots of praying....I paid my deposit so I have to get it done! Good luck!
what was your quote if you dont mind?
looks likw we are in the same boat how is your weight loss coming
Another woman posted www.loseit.com - been helping her lose weight check it out..
good luck girl
You don't even look that bad, he can just suck the fat from the stomach and tighs and call it a day, have you conside a TT. I can't wait to see you after pix...your going to be fine as hell...lol
me to im trying to lose 25lbs. im going to have mine in oct. i hope
I just cant keep away from foooooooood!!! LOL Did u already make ur appointment for the surgery?
not yet im going to talk with the dr. on the phone. he says to make sure he knows what i want and what he want to do from me are on the same page. i think hes going tp call me today or tomorrow.
guess what i turned down beyonce upcoming show in Atlantic City in order to prepare for my new body i new i would get a chance to see her another time oh and also the chance to see Trey Songz and sing to him but i hope i can sing to him with my new booty
THANKS. I DONT KNOW HOW IM GOING TO DO IT BUT ITS GOING TO GET DONE. I WANT THAT ASSSSSSS
I hear u girl!!!
I feel the same way the both of you feel. But like @sexyatlast, I have little breast. I am so determined to get this, like this year.
haha thats Victoria's little secret!!! Just keep in touch. ill message u my #
what was your quote for both
8799. @ sextatlast i swear every time i scroll down for a second im thinking WTF is my pic doing up here!! LMAO
What about u? are u doing both?
LMBO idk im waiting to here back
alrite let me know when you do. Maybe we can get a group rate ;-)
i will. i might just get the bbl idk and the tt later being that im coming from GA. AND I HAVE TO COME BACK HOME BY MY SELF.
I mentioned it to my friend and she is down to travel with me. Y are you going by urself, dont u think u need a little support?
if ur going by urself maybe we can plan together. I cant imagine going alone....
I DO BUT I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO GO THEY ALL HAVE KIDS OR JOBS. BUT GIRL U RIGHT OUR BODY DO LOOK ALIKE LOL. BUT U HAVE BOOBEES I DONT LOL
Im from bmore had the same ?s n chose Dr s june 7th