Thought I Was Going to Live As the Monster Frankenstein - Brandon, FL

On May 3rd, 2013 I had more then just a breast...

On May 3rd, 2013 I had more then just a breast augmentation. 21 yrs. ago I had a breast reduction. I was left with railroad track scars and at the time that is how things were done.
As the years went on and my children grew as happy as I was 21 years ago to rid of those heavy breasts I no longer wanted to live with the scars. I recently moved to Fla. looking on line and reading reviews there was something about Dr. Castor After going on a few different consultations with other doctors that all had nice reviews but there was just something that made Dr. Castor stick out from the rest. I went to see him and as I undressed I was ashamed of what I looked like. He made me feel so comfortable and told me that he couldn't reduce the length of the scars but he could reduce them to one fine line. I am so pleased with my results and I thank Dr. Castor for being a man of his word.
Thank You Dr. Castor!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

He is an artist, a doctor, and extremely talented. I thank you Dr. Castor for giving me back my self pride. Your office is wonderful, they are very polite and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Castor to anyone. Once again I must say I am extremely happy!! I had multiple procedures at the age of 48 I think we all can use a little help if needed.... I also had Dr. Castor do Lipo to my back and my hips. I also want to the thank the staff at the Brandon Surgical Centre the nurses were great I was very nervous and they were wonderful...thank you!! I wasn't looking for a doctor to hold my hand I was looking for a doctor with confidence, and and just enough bedside manner that made me feel confident enough to trust my life under his knife. Dr. Castor is a great doctor and his staff is wonderful! Dr. Castor's has a great staff at his office they were all so very very pleasant and helpful. Thank You, Julie