Thought I Was Going to Live As the Monster Frankenstein - Brandon, FL

On May 3rd, 2013 I had more then just a breast...

On May 3rd, 2013 I had more then just a breast augmentation. 21 yrs. ago I had a breast reduction. I was left with railroad track scars and at the time that is how things were done.
As the years went on and my children grew as happy as I was 21 years ago to rid of those heavy breasts I no longer wanted to live with the scars. I recently moved to Fla. looking on line and reading reviews there was something about Dr. Castor After going on a few different consultations with other doctors that all had nice reviews but there was just something that made Dr. Castor stick out from the rest. I went to see him and as I undressed I was ashamed of what I looked like. He made me feel so comfortable and told me that he couldn't reduce the length of the scars but he could reduce them to one fine line. I am so pleased with my results and I thank Dr. Castor for being a man of his word.
Thank You Dr. Castor!

Oh, I'm so glad you are happy now! That's great you were able to do some lipo too! What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your personal story on RealSelf!

Did he use laser and cortisone on the scars?
He actually cut the scars out and tucked the skin under forming one fine line.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

He is an artist, a doctor, and extremely talented. I thank you Dr. Castor for giving me back my self pride. Your office is wonderful, they are very polite and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Castor to anyone. Once again I must say I am extremely happy!! I had multiple procedures at the age of 48 I think we all can use a little help if needed.... I also had Dr. Castor do Lipo to my back and my hips. I also want to the thank the staff at the Brandon Surgical Centre the nurses were great I was very nervous and they were wonderful...thank you!! I wasn't looking for a doctor to hold my hand I was looking for a doctor with confidence, and and just enough bedside manner that made me feel confident enough to trust my life under his knife. Dr. Castor is a great doctor and his staff is wonderful! Dr. Castor's has a great staff at his office they were all so very very pleasant and helpful. Thank You, Julie