8 Weeks Post Mommy Makeover - Brandon, FL

I opted to have a mommy makeover on October 3rd of...

I opted to have a mommy makeover on October 3rd of this year. 3 kids and I still felt like I was carrying one, I felt overweight, when I would lose the weight then everything was wrinkly. I was okay with my breasts, I was a 34/36 C cup but they were flatter on top and not drooping but could definitely use a fill in.
I had a full tummy tuck, 600cc above the muscle and fat injections under my eyes.
I was able to spend the night at the hospital which was great. I was very sore but also very medicated the first day. My surgery was early morning, by the evening, I was slowly pacing the halls at the hospital. Ladies, get up and walk around no matter how uncomfortable it may be. I had drains hanging like udders, I was hunched a bit, but by the next morning when I had to go see my surgeon, I was upright, just slow paced.

I haven't really read anything about the boob experience. I went with above the muscle for a few reasons. I already had a considerable cup size, when I had been nursing (years ago) I was a full D cup and I kinda missed them, the recovery is quicker, my scars are under my boobs, no one is ever going to see them and for the few pictures that I've found of other women who chose 500-700 cc's, they look incredible. Also, I kept reading that once the swelling went down, women wished they had gone bigger. I was taking no chances. So, the day after surgery, my doctor took off the bandages from my boobs and wow, they looked grotesque, they looked like they hurt. They were two giant boulders sitting on my chest. I started to get depressed, I was concerned, I was back on this site looking for how others dealt with that and I didn't find much mentioned about it. My boobs looked horrible and I was told not to massage them, let gravity do it's thing. Okay. I would wear the sports bras that hook in the front and gradually, day by day, I would see an improvement. It has been 6 weeks and a few days ago, they have turned into real boobs. They are soft, they feel real, they bounce, I have more feeling on the top part of them then on the bottom. I try to explain to my bf, my boobs and my tummy feel like there is a sheet of paper over them and when I touch them, I don't really feel it but I feel the impression of it. If that makes sense to anybody... Anyways, my recovery didn't take long. After 5 days, the drains came out and I was back to normal almost. I take it easy, I try not to pick up heavy items but as far as being bed ridden, 5 days and I felt great.
Will write more soon

I'm adding a few more pictures. I forgot to...

I'm adding a few more pictures. I forgot to mention that my breasts were dropping at different paces. One side looked huge compared to the other side. After 6 or 7 weeks, they are both dropped and feel squishy :)
Brandon Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sheinbaum is incredible. He took the time to go over any questions I had and I would refer him to anyone who is considering plastic surgery. http://www.brandonplasticsurgery.com/

you look great!!!
I think you look great! 6 weeks later are you glad you went with that size? How is you swelling around the TT area? I'm 5 weeks and the swelling is still crazy bad.
I'll have to post some pics of my chest before surgery. I liked my breasts but felt they needed to be filled in. I also had slight drooping which I didn't mind, I had a consultation with a Dr. Truong who insisted that I needed a lift. I'm glad I didn't go to him. The size of the silicone, 600cc, is big but I only went up one size. I am a 40 D now and they feel incredibly soft and real, you would never know I had an augmentation. My doctor, Dr. Sheinbaum, suggested that I not massage them and let gravity do it's job. I am still a little swollen around the TT area. I am treating the scar with scar fx silicone strips and paper tape. I also started working out some and using a hand held massager around my tummy and sides. I also have to watch the salty foods and I drink a lot of water to help keep swelling to a minimum.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far on RealSelf! I'm sure your story is going to help many, many women embarking on this amazing mommy makeover journey. Please let us know how you continue to heal!