Can't Wait to See my Final Result - Bradenton, FL

I'm 47 years old and I've wanted liposuction for a...

I'm 47 years old and I've wanted liposuction for a long time. I had my outer thighs done 14 years ago and even though I have gained some weight over those years my saddlebags never came back. I finally decided to do my abdomen, hips, flanks, bra-line and chin. My surgery date was yesterday! 10/23/12. I had general anesthesia for the procedure and I'm glad I did! I woke up already in my compression garment and all was done! I had very little pain and in fact, sat in a recliner visiting with the recovery room nurses. It was the end of the day And they only had me and 1 other person who was still in surgery. I couldn't believe how well I felt. I came home and took a pain pill just to be sure when the lidocaine wore off I wouldn't be miserable. I have been up and down all last night and today. Honestly very little time in bed today. Went to my follow up appt today to remove bandages and I got tears in my eyes when I saw my beautiful chin! ONLY 1 chin!! I wish I had done this years ago. Obviously at only 1 day post op my result is still to come but if my chin is any indicator I will be a very happy girl!
My doctor teased me that I cost him a facelift job :-)

Update October 25th- 2nd day post op. I feel...

Update October 25th- 2nd day post op. I feel pretty good and ibuprofen is all I'm taking for the pain. Moderate bruising but the shape is good. Tummy is flat. Swollen but flat! Lots of swelling around my pubic area. Must be due to gravity as I have been up a lot since the beginning. Today I'm laying around more and trying not to do too much. Updating pics.

Forgot to mention: I'm 5'10" 175 lbs 1275 cc's...

Forgot to mention:
I'm 5'10" 175 lbs 1275 cc's removed.

Okay so, I am now two months post op. Most of my...

Okay so, I am now two months post op. Most of my lumps and bumps have reabsorbed. My only regret is that I waited so long!

Okay so, I am now two months post op. Most of my...

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Dr Leikensohn has been my doctor for years!! He knows what he is doing and I trust him! I have sent all my friends and family to him for all their needs and they have always raved about him! Other doctors refer him also. In my opinion he is THE BEST!

Wow! What an amazing difference! Your tummy is so flat and perfect! You look fantastic!
You look amazing! What a fabulous change
@reallisten -- and believenow no massage no problems whatsoever!! AWESOME RESULTS! Just took pics for my 6 month update!
Sky dork you look awesome! That's what I wanted to see as my results! :( I have sagging skin....I'm contemplating a mini tt
Just wondering. Did you have massage at all? Did all the lumps and bumps and roping disappear in time? My Vajayjay is huge and hard and sore..ugh
Hi thanks a lot for sharing. I am considering a lipo on my thighs. r u satisfied with ur lipo on your thighs?(you did it 14 years ago?) do you have any problem running or swimming now?
skydork....u look absolutely AMAZING...wish my tummy was that flat....sooo happy for you!!
wow you do have great results. I am getting excited only 3 weeks to go!!
Hey skydork...how are u doing? U must put some new pic's up...just from ur 2 wks u look AMAZING...would love to see how ur lookin now...How are u feeling? Keep us posted...keep up the great work... Sharon :)
You have had amazing results already. Dont you love it. Just wait for 6 months. I had lipo 6 years ago. He removed 4500CC. My lower abs and hips. But I had local done and was awake. Never again. It hurt and burned so much he could not do the upper abs. So I missed out and he missed a spot on my left hip. I was really really bruised and went away after 3 weeks but I was sore and swollen for months. This time I am having PAL lipo so hoping bruising will be less and he doesn't have to take out as . I am going to Cancun which is 1/2 the cost also.
Wow! You look great! This is now, what's in 3 months!? Nothing but perfect!
you look amazing!
Hi, I'm going to have breast implants and lipo on my stomach on 14/11/12 and I'm really scared. I look 6 months pregnant at the moment and just want it gone. I'm going to Egypt at Xmas and I'm hoping I'll look good in a bikini!
Hi Kellie-- Best of luck to you!! I'm sure I would wear a bikini 6 wks after surgery if I were you...All of your bruising will be gone and even though FULL results take about6 months, you're going to look GREAT by christmas time :-) Keep us posted. By the way, I took arnica montana tablets from the health food store for bruising and I think it helped a LOT! I also bought an ice pack at the drug store and used it often the first week. Bruising wasn't bad and I think the ice helped with the pain quite a bit.
Also, make sure you take before and after pics because it is SO easy to forget what you looked like before!
Well its 6 weeks after surgery and not sure it's the result I was hoping for. Up to 3-4 weeks I was happy with the result but these last couple weeks my belly seems to be rounding again :( I've got a personal trainer and am hoping I can tone and flatten the last of it. I had my boobs done too which I'm really happy with x
U LOOK FREAKING AWESOME!!!
SO DO YOU!! Wish I had your beautiful tiny waist :-)
Wow you look so great!!!!!!!!
You look amazing! Keep it up!
Hey skydork...how u feeling hun?? I just realized we are about the same age...u look so great...any new pic's....u must look AWESOME...loving the flat belly...wish mine looked that good...hope all is well....
Looks good especially after 1 day all the best on your journey I am 8 days post op and moving along MUCH better lol
Thx Deeva--Be careful in that Frankenstorm that's heading your way!!
Thanks I wiil
Hey skydork...u look AMAZING....looks soo good...u must be thrilled....keep us posted and HAPPY HEALING.... :)