NEW ME!!! TT, BL/AUG, and Lipo All at Once! - Boynton Beach, FL

I am a 27 year old mom to two beautiful children....

I am a 27 year old mom to two beautiful children. With each pregnancy I gained more and more weight and ended up at 250 pounds. After having my daughter in 2011 I knew it was time for a change. I joined Weight Watchers and started working out and have lost 120 pounds in 1 year and 4 months. I now have tons of loose skin, and completely deflated breasts. Although my kids are young, now is the right time for me and my family. Getting VERY excited and can't wait for March 6th to get here!!!

I can't stop thinking about this upcoming...

I can't stop thinking about this upcoming procedure. Planning meals, child care. I'm getting excited.

Boynton Beach Plastic Surgeon

I used to work for him for many years before I had children. I trust him 110%. I saw his work day in and day out and I know what to expect with him. I am very lucky that I didn't have to search for a surgeon!!!

Best BA I've seen on here! Perfect size, good that you didn't go for those huge "stripper" boobs so many women get that look awful...did he place implants under or over the muscle? How many cc's did he use? What type of implant? Your TT looks very good, too!
Wow! What a big compliment. It was a lift/aug. Under the muscle. 375 cc silicone. Mentor moderate profile implant. I love them too!! Just enough to be feminine but not too much that they don't look like they could be mine!!
You look amazing!! Is the $11,000 for the tummy tuck and breast job combined?
Congrats on he weight loss!!! I'm having a tt and bbl as well. Cannot wait to see your progress! You are going to look fabulous!!!
Thanks! Getting nervous. Have my pre-op appointment today, and two weeks from today is surgery!
How much will your procedure be? I am set on Dominican but if I can find a great deal from a reputable dr. ill stay in the US.
looking forward to watching your journey
Your going to look amazing! Congrats!
Wow 120 pounds is amazing. I was so nervous going into the procedure but you'll be fine. Just prepare yourself for the long recovery ( I'm sure you know about it since you worked for the ps). I had no idea what the recovery time would be.
Thanks! It's a double edged sword because I know of all the complications that can happen after surgery also!! I have 24/7 care for my two toddlers for 4 weeks. Hoping that's long enough!
120 pounds! Wow, that is amazing! I had such a hard time with my 40- you have earned this! You look great now- afterwards you will be a Barbie doll for sure! Congrats and good luck!
LOL! I'm not going for Barbie... but if I happen to come out looking like her, I won't protest!! I did weight watchers and tons of exercise!

Thank you for joining the community.  Wow you have done an amazing job with the weight loss.