NEW ME!!! TT, BL/AUG, and Lipo All at Once! - Boynton Beach, FL

I am a 27 year old mom to two beautiful children....

I am a 27 year old mom to two beautiful children. With each pregnancy I gained more and more weight and ended up at 250 pounds. After having my daughter in 2011 I knew it was time for a change. I joined Weight Watchers and started working out and have lost 120 pounds in 1 year and 4 months. I now have tons of loose skin, and completely deflated breasts. Although my kids are young, now is the right time for me and my family. Getting VERY excited and can't wait for March 6th to get here!!!

I can't stop thinking about this upcoming...

I can't stop thinking about this upcoming procedure. Planning meals, child care. I'm getting excited.

Best BA I've seen on here! Perfect size, good that you didn't go for those huge "stripper" boobs so many women get that look awful...did he place implants under or over the muscle? How many cc's did he use? What type of implant? Your TT looks very good, too!
Wow! What a big compliment. It was a lift/aug. Under the muscle. 375 cc silicone. Mentor moderate profile implant. I love them too!! Just enough to be feminine but not too much that they don't look like they could be mine!!
You look amazing!! Is the $11,000 for the tummy tuck and breast job combined?
Boynton Beach Plastic Surgeon

I used to work for him for many years before I had children. I trust him 110%. I saw his work day in and day out and I know what to expect with him. I am very lucky that I didn't have to search for a surgeon!!!