Completely Unsatisfied - Bowie, MD

I wanted a slimmer appearance through the middle...

I wanted a slimmer appearance through the middle and a rounded buttocks. I ended up with a flat stomach, a fat back, and an awkward shaped buttocks. I had two procedures.  I wasnt satisfied with either.  Result was very awkward shaped.  Liposuction left pockets of untouched fat and buttock lift was lumpy and no lift in appearance AT ALL!  The assistants never noted my chart when I discussed what I wanted.  There weren't many before and after pictures of the type of procedure I wanted (this should have been a clue for me).

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

The doctor didnt really listen intently. He have his own ideas and didnt appear to care much about what I was requesting.

wow, my girlfriend was scheduled to do some work with him but had to cancel because she almost died when they put her under, a few other friends went there and had great results. If you dont feel comfy with him find someone else

Wow, I am so sorry Ms. Lady Ty, for your crappy experience! This just completely sucks. Thanks for submitting this review because some people need to realize that when they are professionals in a Medical, Cosmetic, and/or Surgical business they need to do consistent work or else face the consequences with bad reviews. Sounds like a terrible experience, never mind the money lost. I hope you find another practitioner that cares about what you care about most. I hear stories like this all the time from people that were dissatisfied from their prior experiences with Botox, Liposuction, and other Cosmetic and Aesthetic treatments done elsewhere. Have you already looked into fixing the problematic areas? Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with your experiences.

I've started looking around, but I'm not quite sure how I'll procede. I'll figure it out.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm sorry it didn't seem to work out for you. Have you spoken to your doctor about your concerns?

I have. He's willing to fix it, but I have to pay for anestesia again. Not sure I want this guy to touch me again and why should I pay for him to fix what should have been done the first time. Not sure what I'll do.

It's a tough decision to make. It may be wise to go to a few other doctors, even just for a consultation, to see what they think and what they advise needs to be done to correct everything. You would then at least have more information to work on.