Renu Lift ( E Prime & sublative)- Boulder, CO

I am a 40 year old woman who needed a little...

I am a 40 year old woman who needed a little rejuvenating. I did this procedure because I didn't want to do fillers. I want to still look like myself but rejuvenated. I went to doctor Becker in Boulder he and his staff were very helpful in finding the right procedure for me. I am only a couple days out but experiencing everything they explain to me. There's been no pain just swelling and a little bruising.I will keep you updated on my recovery and results.

6 days after renu lift

I am 6 days out my swelling is gone I have a couple little bruises that are almost gone. there is also some peeling and itching. Other than that I'm doing great. Now I am just waiting for the rejuvenating to start. I will keep you updated.

before picture and after 3 weeks

7 wks after procedure

Skin looks smoother but under eyes still loose. Hopefully will get btr.

3 months

my skin looks smoother and tighter
Boulder Dermatologist

Dr Becker was great at explaining all the different procedures and helping me find the procedure that was right for me.

You look great!! Thanks so much for the update :)

I'm not sure what this other person had done. I had the sublative which is not fractal laser. It's radio frequency, combined with E Prime. I will not have my full results until december. So far my skin looks smoother and tighter. But around my eyes looks loose ur. I just had my second blade of done yesterday. They said that after this sublative of treatment it would take care of around my eyes.I will keep you posted.
Are you sure you had the exact same laser resurfacing that Jackster212 was so happy about under his eyes? You commented there and he had mentioned how Fraxel hadn't worked so I'm wondering if all Laser resurfacing machines are the same and I would assume that the experience of the therapist is important mainly in the sense that they have done it enough to know what to do and what levels. I had IPL once on my hands with good results but in one spot he went too deep and I would have been pretty upset if that one burn had been on my face so makes me wonder how often does he do this so he is aware of different skin types. I guess the best advice would to ask for before/after pictures actually done by the doctor you are considering. Glad you had a successful outcome. Do you still feel it was worth the cost?

Thanks for updating us, so glad you are doing ok! Your swelling sure has gone down, what a relief for you! What are you doing to control the itch?

I've been using topical benadryl anti itch gel. for the swelling I use internal and external arnica.I thought maybe I should try using Allegra but I haven't yet. Most of the itching is gone.

Good to know, glad it's working for you!

Thank you for sharing your review, I look forward to seeing your results, keep us posted!