Botox is a Good Eraser but with Side Effect

I frown when I sleep. My frown line is deepest in...

I frown when I sleep. My frown line is deepest in the morning.

I decided to go for a Botox injection thinking it might help.

I had more than what I expected, a droop eye.

I feel really depressed and sad.  I saw one eye fully opened and youthful, and the other helpless drooping.

I love to see positive result but unfortunate it is not 100% guarantee.

Dropping is really injector and patient specific and can last from 2 weeks to 10 weeks but would generally get better as time progress. The eyedrops are optional. That being said, remember medicine is an art. They may be anatomical differneces in some individuals that may make them more predisposed to negative effects and though the injector technique may be in question, even the best injectors will occasionally give a droopy eye. Its a temporary negative side effect, not the end of the world and should not deter from future cosmetic preventative measures.
The statement from C Clarke-RPA-c: "Its a temporary negative side effect, not the end of the world and should not deter from future cosmetic preventative measures." This certainly does not reflect my feelings and horrific experience dealing with a deformed eyelid....My vision is blurred and I cannot read or look at things correctly. Your blanket statement "not the end of the world" should be stated to all my family and friends that know what I have been going through....and have cried the tears with me....I have canceled a long overdue vacation as I will not have to be forced to wear dark glasses wherever I go day or night and of course all the great pictures that go along with it. How about we trade eyelids for several months so you can relate a little bit better?