Attention to Detail! - Boston, MA

I had lost a moderate amount of weight and my...

I had lost a moderate amount of weight and my stomach still stuck out and I had a muffin top! Dr Darrow performed an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) with a small amount of liposuction.

I am an operating room nurse and I have seen a lot of these surgeries performed and I can honestly say that Dr Darrow is the only doctor I would go to for this surgery. First, he does this surgery so often that he is able to do it better and complete it in about 1/2 the time of all the other doctors I have seen.....and that means less time under anesthesia which decreases your chance of complications.

Secondly, Dr Darrow's skin closure is amazing, leaving the most minimal scar or "dog ear." I have seen several post operative tummy tucks with wide scars and big dog ears at the end of incision...but not with Dr Darrows. He also performed the surgery in Boston at BCAS, the staff was very attentive and specialized in taking care of patients after cosmetic surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Darrow to my family and friends without hesitation. I have one friends who has gone since my surgery and had the same surgery with Dr Darrow......and she is just as pleased as I am. His prices are very reasonable, especially since your getting high quality work. I love my new stomach, it's so nice not to have my muffin top hanging over my jeans anymore!!

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Darrow is very skilled surgeon (which is important) but, just as important.... he's compassionate, honest, down to earth and takes the time to answer all your questions. I never felt "rushed" or "pressured" with Dr Darrow or his staff.