A Revision Worth Making -Boston, Ma

After going through a disappointing, tramatic, and...

After going through a disappointing, tramatic, and poor resulting tummy tuck and fat to breast augmentation with Dr Delvecchio, I knew a revision was necessary. Finding the right surgeon is key so please take the time to review testimonials. It can save you time, money, and further damage to your body.

my God Del Vecchio seems to have a bad rep and no bedside manner i'm glad you are happy with your choice..:)))

I am sorry that you had to go through a bad first round with a tummy tuck:(

Yes research is the most important part of the process.  Glad to hear you were able to have the successful revision.  How long in between each procedure??

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Online and through friends trying to accomplish similiar goals. After a tough recovery, a friend recommended Dr Jeffrey Darrow. He said he was very skilled, knowledgeable, and had great bedside manner. He was right! After checking him out online and meeting him in person, I knew it was a revision worth making. He spoke to me about all of my concerns, what he would be able to accomplish, and told me how the procedure would go from begining to end. The tummy tuck came out great. I am so thankful. His staff, secretary, and the whole experience was great. I hope this review helps many people find the right surgeon. I couldn't be pleased enough. Thank you very much Dr. Darrow. I feel good about my body again.