Tummy Tuck and Fat to Breast Augmentation Nightmare -Boston, MA

After having children, my breasts sagged and extra...

After having children, my breasts sagged and extra skin hung from my belly. Repairing my body was a priority. Since I did not want to put anything foreign into my body, I was interested in the fat to breast procedure. Of course, there was only one doctor around my area that performed this typle of procedure.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Online. Blinded by mostly this, I decided to under surgery at Dr. Delvecchio's office in Boston. It was a very bad mistake. My consultation with him was bizzare. He asked me questions about him and about what I knew about him. He complained about some of his unsatisfied patients and assured me that he knew what he was doing. Excited about change, I gave $500 deposit that day. Big mistake. The whole process was a mess. His staff seemed confused, unorganized, and rude at times. I waited at least an hour every time I had an appointment. He would disregard my concerns as if they were silly or not important. I had no idea that I would have to pay another $1,000+ down right out of pocket for a breast pump that needed to be worn for three horrible weeks before the fat to breast surgery. After the surgery, I still had extra skin hanging over, my tummy tuck scar was patched together short and slanted upwards. Above my scar was a deep indentation which looked horrible. My belly button also had to be revised. I have indentations on my thighs from his aggressive liposucction and somehow managed to screw up my right knee. It took me alittle over a year to bend it all the way without pain. The fat to breast didn't work either. My breast are almost back to how they were before the surgery except now I have more scars everywhere. It was a nightmare. He wanted nothing to do with me after the surgery. He should not be practicing plastic surgery on no one. My results with this Doctor was very poor and I am sure that I am not the only one. Please review surgeons very carefully before making the final decision. I hope this testimonial can help.

omg im so sorry about your experience...his breast work seems really good but I have hear of stories of him being an Ahole..:((( how are you healing?

Thank you for sharing this honest review with us.

I am so sorry you had this very bad experience.   Are these things you will be able to have fixed when ready?

Yes, I did get it fixed. With a fight, I was able to get all my money back for the nightmare surgery. I had alot of evidence against him.... So about a year later, I was ready for my revision. I was very nervous but I found a great surgeon who did a great job. My tummy looks great. I am so grateful. Thanks for your inquiry.

That is very good news:)

Who was the doctor that corrected Dr. Delvechio's errors?