So Far, So Good!!! - Boston, MA

I am a 48 year old mother of two who is a...

I am a 48 year old mother of two who is a self-acclaimed "instant gratification" nut. What I have learned is that there is NOTHING instant about Plastic Surgery and you should RUN from anyone who tells you there is!

Since my boys were born in 1988 & 1990, I have had a Breast Augmentation and Lift, Followed by 2 Mastopexy procedures due to gravity :(, a Rhinoplasty, Liposuction of my baby pouch @ 15 years ago, fillers, botox, Upper blepheroplasty and chemical peels.

Most recently I had Suction Assisted Liposuction of my Abdomen and Flanks at the same time as a Breast Reduction while leaving in my already small implants. This was performed by the physician who originally put the implants in as I had yet to find a suitable Smart Lipo Specialist.

Then I found Dr. Sean Doherty! Dr. Doherty performed SmartLipo of my Upper Arms, Hips and Inner Thighs just this week with what I can tell will already be an awesome result!

Dr. Doherty has a private practice as well as performing Liposuction at Sonobello. I chose Sonobello ONLY because he was available earlier there than in his private practice for this procedure and again, I wanted it as soon as I found him (therein lies the Instant Gratification need:).

While I am still sore and swollen, I can already see great results and am thrilled I chose to go this route.
Unfortunately, my abdomen done with the Suction Assisted Lipo is not quite as quick to please - but.. again, nothing is an instantaneous fix.

The procedure was absolutely painless (Thank you Ativan & Percocet) and I'm feeling pretty positive so far!

Congrats? How are your arms? I had mine done in June 18. Do you have any before and after pics? Thank You.
I haven't taken any "after" pics yet as I'm only a week out & still super swollen. I will next week though & post along with thighs & hips!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much,i appreciate it. :)
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Love him! As a Nurse in the field of Cosmetic Surgery, you often run across Surgeons with egos larger than their butts ~ Dr. D is NOT one of them. He is pleasant, witty and a perfectionist. As mentioned, he has both a Private Practice for almost all Cosmetic Procedures and also performs Smart Lipo at Sonobello. I could not recommend him more. Sonobello was great as well. I've heard good and bad about the facilities around the Country and I must say that the Woburn, MA office ROCKS!! Jamie, the Assistant Office Manager bent over backwards to make my experience all I expected it to be. The Nurses were awesome both pre, during and post-op. Very well done all around!!