Dr Del Vecchio brilliant

For appearances. I was seventy-years-old and...

For appearances.

I was seventy-years-old and very unhappy with my saggy neck and, to a lesser degree, my face.  I spoke to two plastic surgeons and each of them offered a variety of set menus to choose from.

Doctor Del Vecchio was entirely different.  He looked closely and carefully at my face saying, “You’ve lost a lot of weight.”  True: six pounds a year for the last seven years until I was at last at my desired body weight except that my face was gaunt.  His proposal: add some fat to my face.

Again he looked at my face and said that my overbite could be offset by a small chin implant, showing me before and after photographs of actual patients to provide a basis for comparison. The added fat and the chin implant would enhance the structure over which he would tighten my skin. His analysis made perfect sense to me, saying that even as he spoke the words.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

In addition to his personalized approach, his quietly confident manner based on his experience and impressive qualifications led me to engage him without further ado. Finally, I was pleasantly surprised at the fairness of the cost of the work. The result of his work far exceeded my expectations. His recommendations were spot-on-accurate and have resulted in a face and neck I am delighted to look at when I shave. From my 13-year-old daughter who had originally objected to my doing any such work, through my inner circle and my outer circles of friends, the response has been unmitigated praise. There aren’t enough words to express what a difference his work makes in virtually every moment of every day of my life. Thank you Doctor Del Vecchio.