Endoscopic Brow Lift - Beyond Thrilled With Results! - Boston, MA

Although I'm only 35 and didn't have saggy brows...

Although I'm only 35 and didn't have saggy brows quite yet, I felt as though an endoscopic brow lift might be useful in opening up my face and giving me a more refreshed appearance overall. (Plus, who doesn't want the look of beautifully arched brows?!) I returned to Dr. Spiegel after he successfully performed a lip lift on me in 2010, and explained to him that I wanted something conservative and natural - nothing too pulled or tight looking. This is where Dr. Spiegel excels - he listens, observes and is genuinely passionate about his line of work. He assured me the the lift would be exactly what I wanted, so I booked the surgery and headed to Boston Medical Center a week later. Like any normal person undergoing appearance-altering surgery, I was certainly nervous and apprehensive. Dr. Spiegel visited me in my room before I was wheeled into the OR, and took the time to review the procedure and once again reiterate that I wasn't going to look too pulled or stretched. The procedure took approximately one hour and truth be told, the pain upon waking up wasn't bad at all. There was a tightness (similar feeling to your hair being in too tight of a ponytail), but otherwise, nothing too awful. I had bruising for about a week and a half after, and now that has subsided as well. I am now almost 3 weeks post op, and feel like a million bucks. Dr. Spiegel promised me I would look beautiful, refreshed and more alert, and he certainly delivered. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner! Thank you again to Dr. Spiegel, Andrew and Katie - you sure know how to make a girl feel gorgeous!

Before & After Photos