Endoscopic Brow Lift - Beyond Thrilled With Results! - Boston, MA

Although I'm only 35 and didn't have saggy brows...

Although I'm only 35 and didn't have saggy brows quite yet, I felt as though an endoscopic brow lift might be useful in opening up my face and giving me a more refreshed appearance overall. (Plus, who doesn't want the look of beautifully arched brows?!) I returned to Dr. Spiegel after he successfully performed a lip lift on me in 2010, and explained to him that I wanted something conservative and natural - nothing too pulled or tight looking. This is where Dr. Spiegel excels - he listens, observes and is genuinely passionate about his line of work. He assured me the the lift would be exactly what I wanted, so I booked the surgery and headed to Boston Medical Center a week later. Like any normal person undergoing appearance-altering surgery, I was certainly nervous and apprehensive. Dr. Spiegel visited me in my room before I was wheeled into the OR, and took the time to review the procedure and once again reiterate that I wasn't going to look too pulled or stretched. The procedure took approximately one hour and truth be told, the pain upon waking up wasn't bad at all. There was a tightness (similar feeling to your hair being in too tight of a ponytail), but otherwise, nothing too awful. I had bruising for about a week and a half after, and now that has subsided as well. I am now almost 3 weeks post op, and feel like a million bucks. Dr. Spiegel promised me I would look beautiful, refreshed and more alert, and he certainly delivered. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner! Thank you again to Dr. Spiegel, Andrew and Katie - you sure know how to make a girl feel gorgeous!
I'm considering the same procedure and would love to see some before and after pics if you have any.
Please see attached photos
Wow there is a real difference. Looks great!

Before & After Photos

Before & After Photos

I have kind of a short forehead so I'm quite worried if I get my brows raised I will look strange. Did you notice a big difference as far as that area? Also I'd love to hear more about your lip lift! Really great results!
This is precisely what I wanted & I have no idea why my brows look like they did b4. U r proof that some surgeons fulfil their patients wishes . I'm so happy for u. How many inscions did your dr make? U look amazing 3 weeks later. I am distraught at my results 5 weeks later. I would like to know what your dr did to get these results so I can find out where my dr went wrong. Thanks
Hello Young43 - Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so very sorry to hear about your post surgery issues. I actually only have two incisions in my head. I had told Dr. Spiegel I only wanted a very subtle lift and he certainly did just that. He is an amazingly talented plastic surgeon and if you are in the Boston area, or are willing to travel here, I would highly suggest going to see him for a consult. There isn't a doubt in my mind he can get you the results you were looking for in the first place. Best of luck during the healing process.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon