Dr. Yaremchuk in Boston is Worth the Trip. -Boston, MA

I had 23 year old cheek augmentation that over the...

I had 23 year old cheek augmentation that over the years became uneven. I hated photos of myself because my face was lop-sided. I am now 52 and needed some other facial rejuvenation, Dr. Yaremchuk recommended a facelift at the same time. I did much research on the best doctors, I spoke with Dr. Palmer in Beverly Hills and he recommended perlane injections to fill the void after cheek explant, he was very helpful but very expensive. I also spoke with Dr. Grant Stevens office in Marina del Rey, I originally favored him because he did my breast explant/implants in 2005, he also recommended the perlane injections to reshape the cheeks after explant. However, after much research on each doctor and the expense (Yaremchuk and Stevens were the same cost, and Palmer $10k more).
I flew into Boston had surgery the next morning. The team of nurses at his Clinic were amazing! I am so pleased with the beautiful job on my face and he also addressed my neck folds during the facelift. I am home after a week stay in Boston at a Hotel, I am only 10 days post surgery and the swelling is mostly gone, when the slight bruising goes away I will post before and after pics. I do NOT want anyone to think this is easy, it was the hardest thing I have ever done, the first week was total misery, each day got much better after that. Please do your research before letting any Doctor cut on you (especially on your face). Dr. Yaremchuk is the head of plastic surgery at Mass General, and the director of the plastic surgery program at Harvard. He is not only board certified but is also a cranial facial specialist.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Very talented surgeon. He can visualize what you need and then make it happen.

i see people complimenting you but i can't see your photos. Do you think nowadays it is more likely to have cheek implants that won't move with time?
I may be hiring Dr. Y after all these awesome comments, esp. the ones by Steve! Do not go to the Am/Mexican border for any face job, you will save money and gain untold misery and end up spending much more anyway somewhere else WARNING TO ALL BEGINNERS!!

You look gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf!

Wow! Thanks maybe I will look 32 now after the surgery. Will post after pic this week.
u look incredibly young as a 52 yrs old lady~~