Dr. Darrow - Boston, MA

I am 24 years old, 5'2'', 100 lbs. Before surgery...

I am 24 years old, 5'2'', 100 lbs. Before surgery I was less than an A cup. I'm only a few weeks post-op so I'm still not exactly sure of my cup size but Dr Darrow did an amazing job. I wanted a very natural look (B or C cup). So far, the results are amazing. I feel so much more comfortable than I did before surgery. The recovery was so much easier than I expected.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breats Augmentation community.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Darrow through another plastic surgeon in Connecticut. Dr. Darrow and his secretary, nurses, and anesthesiologist made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Darrow is extremely knowledgeable. I did extensive research before my consultation. Dr. Darrow was able to answer each and every question with a detailed answer.