So Far So Good! - Boston, MA

I did 2 separated surgery already, so far so happy...

i did 2 separated surgery already, so far so happy with everything he done, and things i wasn't happy he fixed, i did tummy tuck, lipo, breast augmentation, butt augmentation, scar revision, butt revision and lipo revision.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

besides being certified, he addressed all my concerns, very professional, great price, and always open to ideas

I had a bbl but not happy with my results. Do you have pics of yours and would you recommend your doctor?
Hi. Any pics? I live in the boston area and looking for a doctor. I want lipo and a bbl
Hi I also live close to the boston area if you already found a doctor please let me know. Thanks
Hi. I have not found a doctor yet !
what didn't you like that he did, where did your results fail your expect ions? I live in Boston and have a consult with him, cause i want a big butt and to get rid of my love handles!
Hi I am in the Boston area and would like to know how your finals results went with the BBL, are they what you expected? and how much was the procedure just for the BBL itself.
kellusa21, do you have any before and after pictures that you can share with me? Do you still like your results? I'm trying to consider staying local with getting a bbl procedure done but no one from Boston has posted any pictures that convinces me that the doctors here are as good as the ones in Florida.
Hi I can't say I love the results still....I had more surgery after that due to other complications, me and doctor del vecchio still working together to fix the issues I'm not happy with, be always open to future revision and realistic expectations.
Kellusa21 thanks for sharing your experience. Based on Dr. Del Vecchio's qualifications, patient photos and your testimonial I have contacted his office. Are you available for a telephone reference call?
Hi Shawna, Did you have a BBL done by Dr, Del Vecchio yet? Could you share your results?
How much was the but lift?

Thanks for writing a review of your experience. Did you find the recovery very difficult, given all the different procedures you had done?

it took me about 3 weeks to feel ok...and about 6 months to feel myself....but im very happy i did.