AMAZING Rhinoplasty Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian - Boston, MA

In the summer of 2012 I decided to have a nose...

In the summer of 2012 I decided to have a nose job! I'm 19 and 100% Lebanese, the nationality of big noses! I was very hesitant to have surgery done so young, but i was extremely self conscious about nose. My mother urged me to at least have a consult.  My surgery was booked for a month later. I saw him before and after the surgery, completely at ease and so excited. The healing process was so simple and quick. I was well prepared for the recovery necessary and it was less painful than expected. Within only 5 days, it seemed totally healed. I went to see Dr. D after a week and he removed my bandages, revealing my new BEAUTIFUL nose! There is no scar, there aren't any complications and it continues to perfect each day. The nose fits my face beautifully.

Quincy Plastic Surgeon

High ratings because he is amazing! He was referred to me by a family friend. I went to see Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian, referred by a family friend. He is so sweet and helpful. He told me exactly what he saw and his plan on fixing it. I was completely comfortable with him and completely confident he would do an amazing job. After seeing computer generate pictures, I was sold. Dr. D is an artist.

I have been doing research about fillers, and I know that has nothing to do with you procedure. But did it worry you at all that he wasn't apart of ASPS?
Dr. D is the best! He did my nose and I am so happy with it!!
Thanks for posting about your journey...however I had a question about how Much it cost you? And u look gorgeous btw :)
Thank you! I believe it cost a little over $8000
You look great. What was the cost?
you look beautiful before and after mabrook !
You have some wonderful results! Congratulations on your beautiful new nose :)
Oh my gosh!!! Your new nose is beautiful!! it looks do natural and perfect!! What a great job your surgeon did!! Congrats!!! I wish I would have thought about rhinoplasty when I was your age! I'm now 43 and about to have mine done in April... of course I'm scared and I go back and forth with idea every day! I think I would have been a little less fearful if I was a lot younger...
I went back and forth everyday for almost a year. I had an appointment booked when I was 18 and cancelled but when I met dr. D I had no doubts. Best of luck it will look amazing when you decide to do it!
any chance you could post more? I'd like to see a profile comparison if you would.
Sure thing!
Just uploaded. Take a look :)
looks perfect on you! congrats!
Beautiful result congrats!!! :)

Wow, yes! You look lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.

Any recovery tips for others about to embark on a similar journey?

From what I have noticed, recovery is different for everyone! My brother had the same surgery done right before me. He bled only a little on the first day, and he was also very swollen during recovery. I bled a little more, and had almost no swelling. The recovery process is short and bearable. Eating will be hard, it will be a little painful without medication, but all in all it was a quick and simple process!
nice
Congratulations on a beautiful nose! You look absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you, as do you!