AMAZING Rhinoplasty Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian - Boston, MA

In the summer of 2012 I decided to have a nose...

In the summer of 2012 I decided to have a nose job! I'm 19 and 100% Lebanese, the nationality of big noses! I was very hesitant to have surgery done so young, but i was extremely self conscious about nose. My mother urged me to at least have a consult.  My surgery was booked for a month later. I saw him before and after the surgery, completely at ease and so excited. The healing process was so simple and quick. I was well prepared for the recovery necessary and it was less painful than expected. Within only 5 days, it seemed totally healed. I went to see Dr. D after a week and he removed my bandages, revealing my new BEAUTIFUL nose! There is no scar, there aren't any complications and it continues to perfect each day. The nose fits my face beautifully.

I have been doing research about fillers, and I know that has nothing to do with you procedure. But did it worry you at all that he wasn't apart of ASPS?
Dr. D is the best! He did my nose and I am so happy with it!!
Thanks for posting about your journey...however I had a question about how Much it cost you? And u look gorgeous btw :)
Quincy Plastic Surgeon

High ratings because he is amazing! He was referred to me by a family friend. I went to see Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian, referred by a family friend. He is so sweet and helpful. He told me exactly what he saw and his plan on fixing it. I was completely comfortable with him and completely confident he would do an amazing job. After seeing computer generate pictures, I was sold. Dr. D is an artist.