Great Result from Breast Fat Transfer - Boston, MA

Wanted to increase bust size without the use of...

Wanted to increase bust size without the use of implants, concerned about complications from implants and wanted a natural looking result.

I increased from a large A to a full C, from one surgical procedure. A bonus: the liposuction gave me the added benefit of slimmer thighs and a better shape.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Del Vecchio is a skilled surgeon who produces amazing results in a breast enhancement through fat transfer. He is one of the pioneers of this revolutionary procedure which uses a patients own fat to increase breast size.

Hi Sarah, I'm looking to schedule with Dr. Del Vechio soon, was originally going with Tantillo but since Brava is under review by the FDA he is not comfortable proceeding. Are you happy with your results ? would you still choose Dr D? I appreciate your time
To update: It has been 3 1/2 months, and I have retained most of the fat--seeing about a double in initial size :) It was a week of moderate pain, but with the pain pills, you can watch movies, lounge,and make it a relaxing week. I was fairly thin so he had to take fat from all over. But it went well. I am not shy about recommending him to others.He is a highly skilled surgeon. Good luck!
Sarah H. Thanks for your post. I am preparing to have microfat grafting to my breasts in two weeks. I have been using BRAVA for about 3 weeks (2 weeks to go) and wanted to hear about your BRAVA protocol. When did you see the most enlargement (3 weeks BRAVA, 4 weeks BRAVA, right before surgery when wearing it 24hours a day for 3 days?). I am also an 32A (3 kids left my breasts deflated) and would love to get to a C cup. I wear the BRAVA 14 hours a day and am doing my best to get a good preop expansion. I guess I am nervous that I am not doing enough. I'd love you hear your thoughts.
I am worried that I may have pain afterwards. I am a A going to a C in the next few weeks. I have been told by friends that I need to get a comfortable bra. I have been looking all over the internet looking for the perfect bra. What did you use?
If you are doing a fat transfer, I would purchase a very loose slightly padded bra. I ended up a C but wore a double d so it was adequately loose and didn't not constrict the breasts, or you could loose some volume.

Very cool! How long ago did you have your surgery?

I had the surgery August 18th. It was a long but worthwhile road :) I was very frightened waiting up to that surgery date. It is not an easy process, but most people I speak with/ read about definitely say that is is worth it. Dr. Del Vecchio is a wonderful surgeon. I would not tell anyone to go anywhere else!
Hi Sarah, I am doing a fat transfer on 4/11. I am wondering how your long term results are now several years later? Any reabsorption? Cysts?