SmartLipo - Ankles, Calves, Knees, Thighs - Boise, ID

So I had it done! I had SmartLipo on my ankles,...

So I had it done! I had SmartLipo on my ankles, inner and outer calves, full knees and inner and outer thighs with Dr. Kerr. He is the nicest man in the world and his staff is amazing (his assistant Vanessa is who I dealt with the most and I'm so so thankful she was there). From the time you walk in until the time you leave, Dr. Kerr makes you feel very comfortable and well looked after. The pain isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. My surgery was broken out into two different days and I didn't take any painkillers the day after surgery, only the day of. The part that hurts the most about the whole thing is putting the compression garments on over top of the bandages (and let me tell you, this pain is AWFUL), the surgery itself doesn't hurt at all. You may experience a little bit of pinching when you're being numbed but it's barely noticeable. I'm very swollen and bruised right now but when I initially looked down after my surgery, I had an internal happy freak out because I couldn't believe how thin my calves and ankles looked. So hopefully now, it's just a matter of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and being patient so the swelling and bruising can go down. I will post pictures when the swelling and bruising have gone down. For anyone who wants SmartLipo done, go to Dr. Kerr. He is amazing and professional, his staff is great and his facility is beautiful. The total cost for my procedure was $10,500.

Brian Kerr

There was nothing I would change about my experience with SilkTouch MedSpa. It's a beautiful facility, the staff is exceptional and Dr. Kerr is professional and friendly. I would recommend anyone desiring SmartLipo to pay Dr. Kerr a visit. I'm from Canada and did consultations with Dr. Kerr via phone and e-mails.

Hello wwtkra- I see your pictures above. Amazing results! I have been following the others who have had the lipo with Dr. Kerr. Can you tell me how you are doing now? Have the results lasted? I know it has been awhile but I would love to hear how your experience is 2 years post lipo. Thanks!
Wow, you look fabulous! Love the pics. What a great result.
Thank you! I'm very happy with my results. :)

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Thanks so much for updating with your photos. Wow, you really can tell the difference, your legs look great! How long did it take for the swelling and bruising to go away?

Hi Kirsty, thanks very much! It's been such an incredible experience, Dr Kerr truly changed my life. To be honest, I still have swelling some days but as long as I massage my calves and ankles for about ten minutes, it's goes away. When I initially had the surgery done, I would say all of the bruising was gone in about three weeks (and I bruised REALLY, REALLY badly, I had to buy two new pairs of flat shoes that were a size bigger than I generally wear because my feet were so fat from the swelling!) and about 85% of the swelling went down in that time, as well. I was so insecure before this surgery, I always felt like I was born with a lower body that didn't match my upper body and face and Dr. Kerr changed all of that for me. I could never say enough wonderful things about this man, his employees and his facility.

Wow, I'm so glad you had such a great experience. The swelling and bruising can be really scary, especially when you think of how much money you spend, but when you get results like yours it's so worth it.

Thanks for the update and all of the extra information, it's really useful for anybody having this type of procedure!