SmartLipo - Ankles, Calves, Knees, Thighs - Boise, ID

So I had it done! I had SmartLipo on my ankles,...

So I had it done! I had SmartLipo on my ankles, inner and outer calves, full knees and inner and outer thighs with Dr. Kerr. He is the nicest man in the world and his staff is amazing (his assistant Vanessa is who I dealt with the most and I'm so so thankful she was there). From the time you walk in until the time you leave, Dr. Kerr makes you feel very comfortable and well looked after. The pain isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. My surgery was broken out into two different days and I didn't take any painkillers the day after surgery, only the day of. The part that hurts the most about the whole thing is putting the compression garments on over top of the bandages (and let me tell you, this pain is AWFUL), the surgery itself doesn't hurt at all. You may experience a little bit of pinching when you're being numbed but it's barely noticeable. I'm very swollen and bruised right now but when I initially looked down after my surgery, I had an internal happy freak out because I couldn't believe how thin my calves and ankles looked. So hopefully now, it's just a matter of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and being patient so the swelling and bruising can go down. I will post pictures when the swelling and bruising have gone down. For anyone who wants SmartLipo done, go to Dr. Kerr. He is amazing and professional, his staff is great and his facility is beautiful. The total cost for my procedure was $10,500.

I just had this procedure done.How long was it before you felt comfortable in a skirt? I haven't worn a skirt since I was a kid.I got called treek trunk legs or elephant legs so on and so on.. So was just wondering what your time frame was with swelling.
You'll be wearing skirts and dresses within the next three weeks. You'll be apprehensive about doing so because you've gone so long with covering your legs, but throw the dress on, you'll be so happy. I still always wear compression tights at the office under my skirts and dresses because I find them to be so comfortable but they're definitely not required anymore. Congrats on your surgery!
Awesome can't wait! How long was it before you could stand in heels?I have a wedding to attend in Dec and hoping I can wear a dress and heels.
Brian Kerr

There was nothing I would change about my experience with SilkTouch MedSpa. It's a beautiful facility, the staff is exceptional and Dr. Kerr is professional and friendly. I would recommend anyone desiring SmartLipo to pay Dr. Kerr a visit. I'm from Canada and did consultations with Dr. Kerr via phone and e-mails.