Vaser Lipo, TT, Breast Lift/reduction, Bbl- 3 Months Post Op:) - Bogota, Colombia

So After having two children my body was...

So After having two children my body was desperately in need of a makeover, the skin on my stomach was loose and I gained a lot of weight ( I weighed about 165 lbs). I decided to do a mommy makeover, I wanted my butt to be full and round (it was flat) I wanted my breasts to be high and perky and I wanted my tummy to be flat. I visited some reputable surgeons in my hometown but the outcome they predicted for my butt lift was disappointing to be honest. So I decided that I would travel to Colombia for my surgery. After researching numerous surgeons I decided to go with Dr Alfredo Hoyos because he trains doctors in the states and all over the world in his vaser lipo technique; it was also helpful that his website was easy to use and could be translated to English as well. Also his before and after client photos looked amazing. I also liked the fact that he could sculpt the abdomen to create definition and abs if wanted.

I have to admit that I was very nervous going to a country that I have never been to before to have surgery, especially since I don't speak Spanish, but as soon as I met dr. Hoyos all hesitations quickly faded. He has a very warm and friendly personality and was very professional, confident as well as knowledgable (he also speaks English fluently!). I was impressed with his clinic which was new, clean and modern. As for the surgery I was amazed and relieved that he was able to do my breast lift/reduction, tummy tuck, lipo of inner thighs/back and butt lift all at once. I think it's better to get it over with at one time rather then having 2 recoveries; One week after surgery I saw a huge difference in my figure. I also had 2 or 3 post op visits with the dr Before I left colombia which was good just to answer questions and make sure everything was healing well ...I'm now 3 months post op and I couldn't be happier. My stomach is flat, my butt is round and high, my breasts are perfect. I also like the fact that the staff kept in touch via email after i returned home to see how I was recovering . I actually really love my body now, there is a huge difference in my figure, and I think the surgery was worth every dollar spent. Dr. Hoyos and his team exceeded my expectations by far. I am so much happier and confident, I am so glad that I went with dr hoyos, his work is amazing.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon