Vaser Lipo, TT, Breast Lift/reduction, Bbl- 3 Months Post Op:) - Bogota, Colombia

So After having two children my body was...

So After having two children my body was desperately in need of a makeover, the skin on my stomach was loose and I gained a lot of weight ( I weighed about 165 lbs). I decided to do a mommy makeover, I wanted my butt to be full and round (it was flat) I wanted my breasts to be high and perky and I wanted my tummy to be flat. I visited some reputable surgeons in my hometown but the outcome they predicted for my butt lift was disappointing to be honest. So I decided that I would travel to Colombia for my surgery. After researching numerous surgeons I decided to go with Dr Alfredo Hoyos because he trains doctors in the states and all over the world in his vaser lipo technique; it was also helpful that his website was easy to use and could be translated to English as well. Also his before and after client photos looked amazing. I also liked the fact that he could sculpt the abdomen to create definition and abs if wanted.

I have to admit that I was very nervous going to a country that I have never been to before to have surgery, especially since I don't speak Spanish, but as soon as I met dr. Hoyos all hesitations quickly faded. He has a very warm and friendly personality and was very professional, confident as well as knowledgable (he also speaks English fluently!). I was impressed with his clinic which was new, clean and modern. As for the surgery I was amazed and relieved that he was able to do my breast lift/reduction, tummy tuck, lipo of inner thighs/back and butt lift all at once. I think it's better to get it over with at one time rather then having 2 recoveries; One week after surgery I saw a huge difference in my figure. I also had 2 or 3 post op visits with the dr Before I left colombia which was good just to answer questions and make sure everything was healing well ...I'm now 3 months post op and I couldn't be happier. My stomach is flat, my butt is round and high, my breasts are perfect. I also like the fact that the staff kept in touch via email after i returned home to see how I was recovering . I actually really love my body now, there is a huge difference in my figure, and I think the surgery was worth every dollar spent. Dr. Hoyos and his team exceeded my expectations by far. I am so much happier and confident, I am so glad that I went with dr hoyos, his work is amazing.

Thank you for sharing your experience! Where did you stay in Colombia while you recovered?
I'm so happy to hear that you love your results!  How did you find Dr. Hoyos?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-