4D Vasar Hi-Def - Bogota, Colombia

Nervous in the beginning , but Dr. Hoyos had great...

Nervous in the beginning , but Dr. Hoyos had great patients with me and my questions. He explained exactly how the procedure would go and what he plan on changing. After surgery i really felt no pain. I only felt sore as if i had done 1000 situps but no pain just soreness. The aftercare is the most important, the Staff Really worked on making sure the Final result comes out great, preventing any complications. Here are 2 pictures, judge for yourself, before and after 2 months later.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Ditto x 2, on the other reviews about Dr. Alfredo Hoyos. He is truly a gift in his field of medicine, and a artist in surgery. He doesn't get the credit he deserves, Dr. Alfredo Hoyos is simply the BEST, a doctor i now call Friend with a Staff that treat you like family.

Hey Vegas- how swollen were you 2 weeks post? Do you remember? I see Hoyos next week!!!!! Super excited!
Post therapy?can you elaborate on what you do for post therapy?
Was the surgery actually $12,000 US dollars? Wonderful results!
You look amazing. I am considering the Vaser Lipo. From your before pictures its looks like we have similar body types. Your results are amazing, thats what I would want my results to be.
thanks Jimmy, Dr Hoyos is the Best
thanks Jimmy, Dr Hoyos is the Best

WOW, you look amazing!  Thanks for sharing your story!  How long did you stay in Colombia for?

for a month
wow great results . Can you tell us the time frame between your pictures. ALSO any tips or best practices you did to have these rsults . wow amazing!
before surgery walk alot and watch your diet for about a month, after surgery walk a lot and eat healthy, lastly get as much post therapy as posible, it heals better.

Great information.  Thank you!