4D Vasar Hi-Def - Bogota, Colombia

Nervous in the beginning , but Dr. Hoyos had great...

Nervous in the beginning , but Dr. Hoyos had great patients with me and my questions. He explained exactly how the procedure would go and what he plan on changing. After surgery i really felt no pain. I only felt sore as if i had done 1000 situps but no pain just soreness. The aftercare is the most important, the Staff Really worked on making sure the Final result comes out great, preventing any complications. Here are 2 pictures, judge for yourself, before and after 2 months later.
You said that "the aftercare is the most important". Can you please explain what aftercare was included in the $12,000 package. Thanks.
to me this review looks so fake (like most of the other reviews on Hoyos- including one made by user hoyosmd!!) - reduces the credibility of Dr Hoyos infinitely. I was actually looking to go to him but after reading these (fake?) reviews ... I will find another doctor
Yes have to agree and that's a real worry :(
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Ditto x 2, on the other reviews about Dr. Alfredo Hoyos. He is truly a gift in his field of medicine, and a artist in surgery. He doesn't get the credit he deserves, Dr. Alfredo Hoyos is simply the BEST, a doctor i now call Friend with a Staff that treat you like family.