Loving my new nose! - After many years I decided I am happy with the results so far - Colombia, CO

Hello, My name is Angela, After many years I...

Hello, My name is Angela, After many years I decided I am happy with the results so far.

Surgery was on Monday, August 27 and it went well, I came back yesterday so the doctor changed the tape and thought me how to change it every week for 3 more weeks... My nose is still swollen and I have a little bruising around my eyes but its minimal. I bought arnicare gel today. Just wanted to share that

Today is day 12, I changed my tape, so I was able...

today is day 12, I changed my tape, so I was able to take some pics that I am sharing here, My nose is so much better, and the bruising and swelling are markedly improved.

Today is day 23, I'm glad I took my tape off...

Hello, one month after my surgery, I think I look...

Hello, one month after my surgery, I think I look ok, but now I have some concerns about my scars, inside my nostrils, the thing is that I didn't bring enough pills for the inflammation when I came back from Colombia, I tough the inflammation would go away naturally and it did but very slow compared with a person taking the pills, they are called celebrex and they are not ovt, My tip nose is so hard, so I called my doctor last week and he toll me I should have not stopped taking the medicine, and that I should get them asp because they not only help me with the inflammation but also to prevent scar tissue forming (fibrosis) My family sent me the medication but UPS required more clarification or description for this medicine and clearing from the FDA... I hope I can get the medicine sent to me ASAP and that is not too late to continue taking it. I guess this is one of many reasons why surgery abroad is so risky.. Anyway, I hope this is just a minor issue, other than that, I feel great but I know I was very lucky getting this procedure done just 2 weeks before my trip back home and not having complications or regrets. Sorry about my poor english. I just wanted to share that... I am also posting a recent pic. Any comments?, thanks!

I'm sorry, I meant to say OTC not ovt :)

I'm sorry, I meant to say OTC not ovt :)

It has been 3 months since my surgery, I'm happy...

It has been 3 months since my surgery, I'm happy with the results, my nose looks very natural!

I feel great! I think this was the best decision...

I feel great! I think this was the best decision I've made. I love my new nose. The tip went down a little bit more but I think my nose looks more natural now. I dont have to avoid pictures any more. 2012 was the best year ever and from now on I just feel more confident and happy.

I for to mention that I am at 5 months post op....

I for to mention that I am at 5 months post op. here new pics
Rito Marino

Wow absolutely beautiful! :)
thanks :)
Your nose turned out so petite and feminine. I'm jealousy you only paid $3100, and it turned out so well haha. Congrats on your lovely nose! You look fantastic.
yes, It wasn't expensive at all, but most important, I am very happy and confident now. Thank you!
Can i get the name of the surgeon and how to contact him please. i would love to get my nose done abroad but dont know where to go. My email address is Virginiahoneylove@Yahoo.com. Thank you :)
sure. I just sent you the info by email. :)
you look gorgeous, just AMAZING!!! And I especially love the last photo you look so happy and confident :)
thank you!, yes, I am so much confident now.. I also feel more feminine! I hope you find the right surgeon!
I think your nose looks great! You're very photogenic - beautiful smile and nose! Continued good luck to you!
thank you!
You look great! I agree with amorandpeace. I don't think your old nose was bad, but your new nose fits your face very well!
Thank you so much. your nose looks great too!
Hey, Angela. I think your original nose wasn't bad at all! But I have to admit that your new nose does look great! I think the noses that have the little scoop in them are beautiful! Looking forward on seeing more pics as time passes even though I don't think your nose looks very swollen. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you!, I'm so happy with my new nose!, my family keeps telling me that I look younger!!! . I'll post more pics next week :)
looks soooo good!!!!
Thank you!!
Today is day 23, I'm glad I took my tape off today, I can see a big difference from last week, still a lot swollen between my eyes, I look like a pig/alien mixed. I hope my nose tip will drop down a little bit.. I'm posting some pics, any comments? :) thanks

Thank you for sharing your story and photos. You look great!

Hi Ladies, all comments must be written in English please.

Si me salio super economico, y bien :) por ahora estoy contenta con los resultados, yo me opere una semana y media antes de regresar, todavia estoy un poco inflamada pero tenia mucha curiosidad de cambiarme las cintas y verme al espejo.:), cuando tienes planeado operarte? si decides hacerlo me cuentas como te fue!!, muchas gracias por tus comentarios! cuidate, bye