Have Had a Perfect Result on my Breast Augmentation - Boca Raton, FL

I had lost over 20 lbs and my breast volume...

I had lost over 20 lbs and my breast volume completely deflated. I was used to always having a full C cup and now my bras were empty and i didn't feel like "myself" anymore. I am 52 years old and had lots of concerns about having surgery. I didn't want to look like i had implants. I didn't want to look "plastic". My result is perfectly natural and i couldn't be more pleased. I look the way i did 20 years ago. I am only 4 months post op.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

My entire experience with Dr. Pozner and his staff has been positive and totally top tier. He listened to my concerns and I have the result I wanted. My big fear was that I would look unnatural and too large for my small frame, but that was not the case. My breasts fit me perfectly, and everyone who has seen them (in the flesh, so to speak) can't get over how beautiful and totally natural i look.

Congrats on your weight loss! That's a great accomplishment. Sadly, you can lose fat from your breasts, as you now know! Glad you're able to feel like yourself again. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.

I waited several months before i even investigated having the procedure done. Wish i would have done it sooner!