Very Honest Doctor, Loved Him - Boca Raton, FL

I originally went to Dr. P's office to look...

I originally went to Dr. P's office to look into breast augmentation, which I never ended up doing. I now periodically go to Dr. P for fillers (Juvedem), about once every two months. I sometimes do them with Dr. P or with his PA, Christy. They always make me look natural and they do them in the right places. The fillers give me extra fullness in my face where I need it because I’m losing that “fullness” as I get older. It gives me a refreshed appearance.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

I originally went to Dr. P's office to look into breast augmentation, which I never ended up doing. I was impressed with his honesty and appreciate his forthright manner. He’s very friendly and laidback; it’s a nice environment. I would rate Dr. P as a 5 on a scale of 1-5. I’ve seen other surgeons, and he’s the one I keep going back to. I actually referred my mom to Dr. P for her surgery.

Hi Felicity,

Welcome to the Juvederm community. I'm glad you were able to find a doctor and his nurse who you trust and are comfortable with. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedures. We would love to see pictures too if you are comfortable sharing.  Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt