Laser Lipo Totally Worth it and Can't Wait for Final Results - Boca Raton, FL

I had this proceedure done on Monday, May 10 and...

I had this proceedure done on Monday, May 10 and it was totally worth it. I had my abs and flanks done. What you don't get told without research is the great products available to heal prior to surgery and after surgery. Also, since it is elective surgery your pre-medical clearance may not be covered.

I went in at 1pm, on monday and pretty much was groggy after surgery. I paid extra to have anesthesia and it was well worth it. By Wednesday, I could move around with ease, a little pain but nothing that was intolerable. Friday it was as if I was almost back to normal with a little brusing.

I went to a web site and bought the lipo survivial kit and I am very thankful for it. I have very little brusing and swear it has helped. I am now starting MLD massage and after my first one (3 days after surgery) also swear by it for the healing process and lumps/hardness that occurs while your body is recovering. Make no mistake this is still a major trauma to your body and it is totally up to you how well you heal.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. How have you been since surgery? Did you get the results you were looking for?

Kirsty