Lipo - Back, Flanks, Tummy - Boca Raton, FL

I am a lil nervous about my procedure Saturday...

I am a lil nervous about my procedure Saturday 11/3 he will just be working on my full back. Happy to be able to look forward to wearing backless dresses. I've been thinking about this for a while finally feel comfortable to proceed with it. From others that have already done it did you do more than one area at a time?

Fifth day post op feeling much better on my way to...

Fifth day post op feeling much better on my way to work. For me the drainage lasted less than 36 hours. Probably because I layer on my back so that helped more to come out. At times I feel tingly sensations or something moving a little in the areas feels funny no bother though. Still wearing my compressions and my binder on top. I had to be creative with other girdles while washing the compression. My skin looks a little saggy hope it gets better. Don't see a big difference yer but I do see there is a little more space between my arms a waist. I signed up for the gym and planning to by a program called insanity so that I can get the rest of my body looking right. :-)

I am two weeks post ops a d feel great. I was...

I am two weeks post ops a d feel great. I was feeling a lot of hardness around certain areas of my back, last night I had my daughter massage my back. I am feeling better than ever. After reading a few post I realized massaging my back would be good for me. The areas that where hard and made me sore, after the massage felt loose. I was feeling stiff now I feel much more loose. I am so happy. Will post pictures soon. It good to massage twice a day for about five minutes that will help the lumpy parts go away after a while. You would think for as sore as I was touching the area would hurt but it didn't.

Has done procedure on other people I know.

Just checking in, how are you? Are you happy with your results?
i had smart lipo around the same time i just posted new pics... i know we have to be patient but i want results now!....:) i do see them slowly but surely. cant wait for u to post
R u having the lumps yet? For me the results r better than I thought for it being two weeks I feel sexy already my back was just do big now when I wear shirts there's more space it's not tight. I luv it. I will post this weekend. At first the skin looked like elephant skin I was scarred it would stay that way, it looks like it got tighter. When did you have urs and are you still wearing your garment?
Hello, Give some consideration to skin and soft tissue laxity present. Liposuction is designed to reduce far but it is not designed to reduce or eliminate laxity. You may want to discuss this aspect with your plastic surgeon as other options in addition to or in place of liposuction may be better suited for your goals. One of these options is a braline back lift. Like most other lifting type procedures it does require an incision and of course with an incision you will have a scar
Oh Goddess...soo sorry for ur experience...how horrible and scary...I was starving after my procedure and believe it or not...I made hubby stop and get me a burger at FIVE GUYS....I know...how crazy after having fat sucked out...but I was starving....I hope u r doing better...pls keep up updated...thoughts and prayers coming ur way!!
Thank you Muffinless I should have done the same lol. I'm doing much better thank God. Day 3 and the pain is not too bad I've just been on tynenol instead of the prescribed pain pills. I go back to work on Thursday just relaxing till then. Thxs again :-)
Sorry to hear about your experience, hope you are better
I am much better Thin in the waist thank u :)
Guys eat something light after ur lipo. I only had a few grapes and half of banana and 6 spoons of Panera Bread broccoli and cheese soup for the whole day. So with little food in my system and lots of meds I ended up in the ER. They gave me an IV to hydrate me and food to eat. Started to pass out had to send some prayers up until the ambulance came. The scariest feeling in my life. Soooooo eat before taking meds even if it's something small. So I won't be doing the rest of my body Im traumatized enough. The gym will be my second home.
Goddess, hope you are having a safe recovery
Did anyone that has done lipo felt the fluid around the heart area I'm not sure if I'm over reacting after my scare earlier.
Ok guys so I just finished my back. It wasn't that bad the only thing is I had a panic attack mild one so that threw the whole flow of the surgery. My doctor had to stop a lot so I could calm down. I started perfectly but two hours into I just went coco lol. I feel so much better now. Very sore. I'll keep you guys posted. So we did a big part of the back but not As much as he wanted to do he did 1950cc.
Hi, glad to hear that everything is fine... I'm looking to have my back hanging skin removed in the next two weeks or so... When you can, some advice please... Thanks
Hope all is well....keep us posted...im sure all will GO WELL!! Take care
My back looks just like your pic and I hate it. I had lipo of the back. but the loose skin was left behind so now I need to have a back lift to remove the extra skin?. I wish I knew that the first time around. So if your getting just lipo of that area you will need to have the extra skin removed as well... Good luck
I cant wait to see the after pics. You should be excited!!!
Goddess, to get some real detailed reviews look at the Brazilian butt lift reviews, the process is similar, however it includes fat grafting to the butt. Based on what I have read, most people have multiple areas lipo'd at one time
thank you will check it out.
One more day than lipo I am so nervous but being able to read other people's comments help to make me comfortable :-)