Love Doctor Steiger - Boca Raton, FL

While researching for a doctor with impeccable...

While researching for a doctor with impeccable skills that relate to facial reconstruction, noses, rhinoplasty, fillers and/or botox I came upon Dr.Steiger a young and very talented Doctor found in Boca Raton, Fl.

Two years ago I got my lips done with a doc in FT. Lauderdale, there was no numbing done what so ever and the pain was almost too horrible to take the lips were uneven and the doc did not care. Yesterday I brought a good friend of mine to hold my hand because I thought this procedure although I had found a good doctor was going to be so painful. I don't like dental blocks either :-/

Dr Steiger went around the nostrils (outside) with an anesthetic which then leaked down to my lips and I did not feel a single thing nor do I even have any bruising or marks. My lips looked flawless and beautiful, he went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations and I'm very happy I found him, will definitely continue to look back. I got swelling today (normal) as soon as it comes down I'll share with you girls how amazing it looks.

Thank you Doc for being so nice, understanding, sharing everything about the procedure and amazing results without ANY PAIN!!! xo

Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon