Dr Pozner is Great News! the Guy to Go for Botox and Fillers - Boca Raton, FL

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

With Dr. Pozner I’ve done Botox and fillers. I’ve been coming for over a year. I was going to another doctor and then somebody recommended Dr. Pozner and I wasn’t happy with my treatment so I decided to come to his office. After he does my Botox, I come back in 10 days and he does a follow-up to check on me. I’m pleased with this, and my other doctor didn’t do a follow-up visit. I feel like I am getting my money’s worth and I’m not just being shoved in and out. I get really good results from the Botox injections. I’ve talked to Dr. Pozner about future procedures because there are some other things I’d like to have done and he’s always very helpful. I feel like he can answer any of my questions and guides me without being pushy. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Pozners to people I know interested in cosmetic work.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.