All I Can Say is I Wish I Had Done This Years Ago when I First Started Considering It! - Boca Raton, FL

I am a 63 yr. old woman, fit, and I would say...

I am a 63 yr. old woman, fit, and I would say stylish and young at heart. For at least the past 25 yrs. I've been talking about getting a breast aug, but for one reason or another, just never got around to it. I guess mostly because my husband always said I was perfect the way I was. Well, perhaps to him I was, how sweet, but not to myself. I'm very small and petite, 5'2" 105 lbs, and I certainly never wanted to look like Dolly Parton. I just wanted to be proportionate for my size. And so when my sister visted me from out of state a couple of months ago for a week and mentioned that she had an appointment for a consult up where she lives in CT, that was all the motivation I needed to start me thinking about it again. I asked her the cost, and it would cost twice up where she lives than it would here in Florida where I live. So I told her she should come here to have it done. So we made an appointment while she was here....and I ended up sitting in with her during her appointment and scheduling surgery for myself for two weeks later. My sister wasn't able to schedule hers right away because of work scheduling, but she is coming in this week for her surgery. It is now just about 5 wks post-op for me and I am absolutely thrilled.

I decided on silicone gel implants 350cc. The silicone implants cost a thousand dollars more but are what the doctor recommended. I also went with his recommendation on size. And I did my own research on line as well about saline vs. silicone, sizing, etc. They are not large at all, just perfect for my frame. That's all I wanted. My husband was totally against it from the beginning and during the whole process, but he was still very supportive and helped me through the first couple of days with my meds, showering, etc. But he never made a comment about how I looked, all he kept saying was that I was crazy. It took him about two weeks to come around and finally admit that I did look good!! I went back to work after a week and was back in the gym after two weeks, however, I took it very slowly. I was in a little pain, especially around the incision area, but I took it easy, and all in all, I have absolutely no regrets. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Strax Rejeuvenation

From the beginning, I felt comfortable with this facility. To some it may seem like a "factory" for plastic surgery procedures. But I never felt this at all. Everyone was very supportive and helpful, in my estimation. And all the doctors are personable and warm.