Brow Lift and Eyelid Lift - Boca Raton, FL

I had a Brow Lift as well as an Eyelid Lift done...

I had a Brow Lift as well as an Eyelid Lift done with Dr. Pozner about six months ago. I chose Dr. Pozner because of his reputation. I didn’t want something that looks too done because I am a male.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

My experience with him and his staff was fantastic. I bring them cookies each time I go to his office because they are like family and friends. They always checked up on me after surgery in order to make sure that I was ok. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Pozner because he gave me his undivided attention. The procedure went perfectly well. The work was flawless. My results look very subtle and I am healing very quickly. I love the way the results make me feel. I didn’t want to look younger, I wanted to look refreshed. There are many good doctors out there but they have absolutely no personality and bedside manner. However, Dr. Pozner is a good technician and surgeon. It is an enjoyable experience to go to him because he is like your friend. Dr. Pozner makes you feel comfortable which is important for anyone who is doing something for the first time. I will continue going to him in the future.