23 Year Old Female. Lap Band Revision to Vertical Sleeve - Bloomfield Hills, MI

This journey has been a lot more successful than I...

This journey has been a lot more successful than I had hoped for, and the results came a lot quicker than I expected. I have never been happier! Best thing I have ever done for myself!
I first had the lap band in March 2012, and had so many complications. I did some research and found a great doctor to do my band to sleeve revision. The results have been nothing short of amazing. I never thought I would feel this good! The hospital stay was only for one night and I went home the following day. The pain was pretty minimal. I was back to work in 10 days. If you are considering wls, I highly recommend the VSG.

awesome! im 28 and diabetic, im in the process of getting the sleeve done, im super excited im just starting my journey to the new me! wow how much did u weight b4 ur procedure and how much did u lose in what amout of time? and whats ur current weight?
My highest weight was 236, starting weight was 223, current weight is 125 :) my total lost is 111 in a little over 9 months. I actually just hit my final goal weight last week. 1 was a size 16/18 before and now I'm a 3!
Hi there, welcome!

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achiveement! How have you found changing your eating habits? Do you stick to three meals per day still, or do you eater, smaller portions, more frequently?

I've Reached My Goal!!! :D

Finally at goal weight!!

Through my journey :D

Flipagram of Weight Loss

Just wanted to let you know your story is the one that made me choose Dr. Pleatman. Thank you :) you can read mine if u get a chance. Also, did u exercise while losing the weight? Before in the beginning and now. Because you lost a lot of weight fast!
And if u don't mind what was your starting and ending weight??
I'm the same age looking to lose the same amount of weight. I can't find much info on younger people and wls..I'm trying to find out anything about loose skin
Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Pleatman is a great doctor. At my consultation prior to surgery, he answered all of my questions and gave me all the information I was looking for. He was very honest and informative about what to expect which is hard to find with a dr. All of my post op appointments have been great as well.