Easiest Thing I Ever Did! - Bismarck, ND

Next week i was back at work. some pain at first,...

Next week i was back at work. some pain at first, but mostly just tight and swollen. only thing i'd probably do differently is go submuscular instead of subpectoral. my implants are adhering to my muscles, which feels odd when they flex, but i massage and i'm getting used to it.

Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

word of mouth. drove out of country to US, had a great stay in Bismarck, ND. Great Dr. and staff. woke up, surgery done, on my way back to Canada.

Saline and after 6 weeks Iam now a 34 D perfect size for me
iam a 34d
Saline and I have to say that if the doctor is a good surgeon they will look and feel great just make sure you do the exercises as soon as the doctor will say you are ready I had the massages at the clinic and even if they are pricey it is so worth I really recommende it.
thanks!! you look great. i am 36A/B and hoping to hit the 36D range. I'm waivering between silicone/saline. I'll do under the muscle either way. when do you get the flex distortion, when lifting items or raising arms? I think my doc recommended me under the muscle since i dont have a lot of mass. Do you seem to feel like the saline, being it under the muscle, "feels" natural since it's under the muscle. I'm thinking saline might "feel" just as good as silicone if its under the muscle! what do you think. three days away, time's flying so fast !!!!
oh, and i'm a 34 D now.
Now that I've settled, I'm a 32 DDD.
well i was a 32 C before - but not a big one. and i went with saline, under the muscle. i wish i had gone bigger, but they look great the way they are. only thing with subpectoral is the flex distortion you can get with the muscle. mine's not terrible, but had i known, i would have gone over the muscle.
eager to hear more about your stats, what size were you before and after, and what size did you get in silicone or saline??

Thank you for sharing a bit of your experience on RealSelf. Did you go with saline or silicone?