Fat Transfer to the Breast - Birmingham, UK

Fat transfer has played an important part of my...

Fat transfer has played an important part of my treatment after having bilateral diep reconstruction, it as diminishd folds and made major improvement.

l have had 3 revisions and relied on fat transfer to improve breast and totally satisfied with the procedure.

I had Macrolane done years ago. Slight really slight difference it made. Lots of pain and it only did last around 8 months. Complete waste of money ...
I do not advise a fat transfer for breast augmentation. My result is undesirable. My breasts are lumpy and clumpy which make breast cancer detection a challenge. Just had a mammogram which led to the radiologist performing my ultrasound. I go again in 7 months for more of the same. An $11,000 disaster. Wish I'd opted for a lift.
having fat transfer has been amazing, we have not yet finished my revisions l am aware that there is no guarantee of symmetry, l am very pleased with results so far, anything was better than a mastectomy,
l now have a cleverage and more fuller breasts and love the results so far.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

information that Mr Staiano gives is so precise he is very understanding. he will discuss what he can acheive and explain possible side effects that can be corrected over a period of time which gives you reasurance. and he as been excellent to me.