Tummy Tuck and then Thigh Lift with Lipo to Flanks and Inner Thigh - Birmingham, GB

My tt was wonderful, i had this in 2011 i have...

my tt was wonderful, i had this in 2011 i have just gone on to have a thigh life with lipo to flanks and inside of legs, my stitches are healing well im 8 days post-op, i am going crazt with itching my legs and hips, ive tried everything except medicine/tablets at the point im so uncomfortable i want to scream, anyone know of anything i can use, i did think of piriton as creams and oils arent helping, its really annoying 24/7 im scratching where i had my surgery!!!!!

mrs c c kat, priory hospital

absolutely excellent, i totally recommend this lady to anyone!! having now completed two surgeries with this wonderful surgeon, she is the best !!!!!!! i have never heard one bad thing about this lady!!!

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am sorry to hear you are itching so badly.  That can about make you mad!!  Please call your doctor and ask if there is anything topical you can use at this point.  You need to make sure that it's ok to put anything on the incisions this soon after surgery.   You could also ask about maybe taking some Benadryl.

So what do you think about the results at this point??  Are you noticing a big difference in the look of your thighs?