One Day Post-op Already Thrilled with Results - Birmingham, England

I began developing breasts at 8 years old, and...

I began developing breasts at 8 years old, and they stopped growing at 12. However they were only a small 32B and now at 23 I decided it was time I started feeling like I actually had a woman's body. I am very narrow with a base-width of 10cm or thereabouts. As such my surgeon and I chose Nagor 200cc high implants, which have been placed fully sub muscular.
As soon as I awoke from surgery I was thrilled with the results, I can see much more shape and volume. I was in surgery at 8.30 am yesterday and awake by 10.15, did not feel even slightly nauseous and only slightly in pain. After a couple of co-codamol and a nap I felt incredible, with just the feeling of pressure rather than pain. I have one side that is sore the other is barely noticeable.

I expected to be in agony but have only needed to take pain relief at bed time and again on waking this morning before having my drains removed. I will admit that was the most painful part, like having your breast pulled inside out starting with the nipple!

Overall though, and despite the swelling, I am already certain that I will be a much more confident person and not be disappointed with the results.

I had my surgery with Transpire Cosmetic Surgery, carried out at the Alexandra Private Hospital. The staff both at Transpire and the hospital have been incredibly supportive and friendly, I could not of wished for a better experience; they even provided for my dietary requirements of no dairy and gluten which was a real bonus!

I would thoroughly recommend that anybody seriously considering this surgery for a long time does all the research they can, as being fully prepared helps to feel less anxious.

Transpire Cosmetic Surgery Gave Me Back my Confidence

I started out withhollow 30c breasts after having my daughter in 2007. I had absoutely no self confidence whenever I looked at them or tried on bras, tops and dresses. So I decided to look into breast surgery to make me feel more feminine. I contacted a few companies but found a lot were too pushy. I eventuallyy found Transpire Cosmetic Surgery, and could not of been happier. From start to finish they were professional and did not pressure sell their surgery. I was given plenty of time to talk through my options, and honesty about the limitations with which implant sizes my body could accomodate. I was allowed to try a few out in my consultation to get a rough idea of size. Every question I asked was answered in great detail and not once did I feel I had asked a silly question.

The surgery itself was followed by an amazing aftercare experience, with Beryl Atkins, the conpany director right by my side ensuring I fet well and asking if I liked the results, nothing seemed like too much trouble and she ensured I was well looked after.

Over a year down the line I am still able to ring Transpire if ever I feel the need, and on the few occasions I did in the early days I could not have asked for better service.

I really felt like they put the patient first and will do anything they can to ensure a positive experience.

Transpire Cosmetic Surgery

This is a provider with a local office (they have several nationwide) and a very friendly dedicated team who I had heard lots of good reviews about. The company director attends every consultation and check up to ensure all patients recieve the best possible care at all times.