First time with juvederm to upper lip

Juvederm into my top lip only. Not sure of how...

Juvederm into my top lip only. Not sure of how much was injected. Nurse applied numbing cream let it sit for 10 mins. She came back in with Dr. and started injecting. Felt a few uncomfortable spots closer to the top of my lip but the lidocaine took care of that, so that passed quickly. Took him about 10-15 minutes and I'm very pleased with the results! Hoping it last for longer than the 6-7 months they say.

Day 2-4

My lip is so bruised. Some people I've heard bruise, so plan to stay inside for 48 hours. Well I might as well cancel anything for a week. I expected this considering I bruise easily:/ overall still liking the volume but wish the bruise would go away!

Bruising is almost gone

9 days

Bruising is all gone!

Month update

Happy about juvederm
Dr. Rifai

Dr. Rifai and his staff is beyond amazing! They all make you feel comfortable and care for you.

Hi, did you use the group on with the doctor? I also live in the rochester MI area and noticed his deal? I saw you highly recommended thanks. Also was this your first lip injection?
I would like juvederm in my top lip..where can I go in columbus ohio
Great results =] congrats
It looks so good :) Can you not wear lipstick/gloss to cover up the bruising?
I tried lipstick/gloss and people still noticed and asked. It only lasted for 7 days the bruising. He said juvederm has been lasting almost a year on some of his patients. I like it a lot.
Thanks, I want it now too!
I love it! Want to get my lips done too!
WOW that turned out GREAT. Did you just the top done? How did you know how much to have injected? or you just let the dr decide that?
I just did the top. Dr decided what would look best. I'm overall happy with results. I will probably have it done again. Thanks
How long does Juvederm last?
How is that bruise now?  I love your blue scarf!
Thank you. Bruise: day 8 is all gone, finally.. Frustrating, everyone said they couldn't see it but I sure could.
It was pretty big so I can see why it took so long to go away.  You should find a purple lipstick that looks good on you for next time (just kidding!).  Glad it is gone so you can focus on your pretty lip!
Your upper lip looks nice. I think he injected half a syringe since you have full upper lip already. I tried restylane on my lips. It lasts about a year.