The Best of the Best - Birmingham, AL

He had warned me at my consult that due to my fair...

He had warned me at my consult that due to my fair skin it would take up to a year from my scars to begin to fade. I was completely prepared for that, but under his talented hands, my scars began to fade in less than 2 months!!! My surgery was done the end of December and I am VERY pleased with my results and my scars. They look better than I thought they would look at one year post surgery.

I have been over-weight for many years and because of my breast lift and augmentation it has inspired me to lose weight so I can have Dr. Hedden do a tummy tuck!

Since I posted this just a few days ago, I've gotten some feeling back in my left nipple. It is really sensitive and painful right now, but I'm just happy it is coming back. I never bought the silicone strips. I read about them and talked about it, but didn't ever go back and get them. Do you know if there is a period that is "too late" for them to help?
That's good! I'm very happy you're getting the feeling back. Honestly I don't know, I read that they are good on old & new scars, so that makes me feel no matter what you'll get results. My doctor recommended mederma, also.

I am so happy to hear you love your results! I understand why you would be concerned about scaring with a lift and augmentation. What great news that they are gradually fading with your fair skin....and it hasn't even been a year. Just curious, how many cc's did you get with your lift? How exciting that you are now inspired to lose weight too! Congrads!

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

From the first consult until the final follow-up, Dr. Hedden and his staff were the best. I felt that he was available to me at all times, day or night, even by text messages any time I needed him. I had some complications from bruising (no fault of his - just my fair skin) and he went above and beyond to help me heal both physically and emotionally.