Breast Lift/ Breast Implant/ Smart Lipo - Birmingham, AL

33 years old. 5'6, 135 lbs. I had large, uneven,...

33 years old. 5'6, 135 lbs. I had large, uneven, saggy breast that became worse after children. I wanted them lifted and the same size. We did a lift and he did implants to provide perkiness. I was a 34 dd before and stayed a 34dd. They are more even in size but now 7 months post op, the left is starting to droop. They are nowhere near as perky as I hoped. Now for the smart lipo. I had smart lipo done on inner thighs, lower abdomen for my pooch, and around arm pit area. You know the excess fatty breast issue that sticks out the side of your bra. I have not seen any difference from smart lipo. It was not worth the money. My husband is also dissappointed with the results for the money. I must say that I also eatI pretty healthy and exercise atleast 3-4 times a week.
I always appreciate feedback, as it helps me to provide the best possible care. I never intend to make anyone feel rushed, and I apologize if that is how it appears at times. The success of any medical treatment, especially cosmetic surgical procedures, is dependent on the doctor and the patient working together to achieve the desired results. The results of SmartLipo vary from patient to patient; and sometimes all that is needed is a number of additional sessions. While I am unable to comment publicly on the specifics of the medical procedures described in this review, my door is always open to address any outstanding issues with any patient that is not satisfied with her results.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Have you shared your recent changes and concern with your PS? You may want to make sure you're positive healing progress has not changed for some reason. Do you have before and after photos of your lipo? Feel free to share any photos...even in a tank top or swim suit can help us better understand your situation. Take care and keep us posted!

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hedden was nice but I felt he was in/ out pretty fast. Like he was in a hurry to see the next patient.