Breast Implants and Liposuction by Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer - Birmingham, AL

Pros- He is really patient and takes the time to...

Pros- He is really patient and takes the time to get to you know you and your goals, made sure to always have a nurse contact me if I left a vm, Nurse's there are amazing!!!! They are all sooooo SWEET! The Nurses at Dr Heddens office go above and beyond to help you with anything they can!

Cons-
Thus far I was really swollen my left side seemed to swell up more so then my right side. There is a limit of what they can take out for liposuction so always make sure to ask!!! I think its about 4000 cc's but I am not sure

Personal Goals-
I wanted my breast to have more fullness in the top area, Flanks (love sides) to be more slimmed, Lower tummy to be flat, Arms to be smaller since that is the area that I was gain wieght and be able to look more portioned, Outer Thighs I had saddel bags and I wanted those gone so when I pull up my pants they fit and to also take care of 2 pockets of fat that are between my outer thighs and lower abs

Chaged your life-
Not really yet! It really hot out side and wearing the garmets makes you really hot and feel gross!

I wish I knew Beforehand- Not sure yet... Maybe to get surgery during winter to wearing loads and layers of garments would look better

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer...

a tad over 3 weeks!!!!!

DONT EAT ANYTHING SALTY AND DRINK TONS OF WATER!

I dont feel swollen or bloated but everyone keeps telling me I am.. and thats why I havent seen full results yet (nurses) I love the nurses but I hope they are right :( My breast look amazing I really love them but I was hoping to see more results in my lipo.. I am only 19 days PO so a tad over 3 weeks... I am praying I go down more ... I had a co-worker ask when my sugery was and how excited she was to see the results.. I was super embarrassed to say I had already had it done about 3 weeks ago... ONCE AGAIN THOUGH fingers crossed and My breast do look amazing! I have already sent 3 people to him for breast!

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer...

a tad over 3 weeks!!!!!

DONT EAT ANYTHING SALTY AND DRINK TONS OF WATER!

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

There is always a wait there! The front office girls always seem kinda busy or distracted but THE NURSES and everyone in the back is AMAZING! They really care about the you and try to help in any way that they can.

Can u post pics? Would love to see the results :)
Big day tomorrow!! How are you feeling?