3 weeks PO. Bikini pic.

Been flat chested all of my life. Blessed with the...

Been flat chested all of my life. Blessed with the bootie but nothing on top. After gaining over 50 pounds over the last 15 years I was finally able to fill a B cup bra.

After getting laid off at the beginning of January from a job that caused me to stress eat the 30 of the 50 pounds I gained and have back/neck spasms I decided to get me back beginning with loosing weight.

I lost 35 pounds and had a tummy tuck 3 weeks ago. Last step is to get the boobies I never had.

After stalking this site I found a great PS (Dr. Hedden in Birmingham AL). He specializes in out of state patients. They are so organized and always available for questions. The OOS coordinator Heather is wonderful and very knowledgeable. I told her I wanted to get it done by June 1 my birthday and she was able to make that happen.

I am so excited and ready for the last phase of my transformation. I'm ready to see Me again.

Well I'm exactly 1 week from my flight to ATL and...

Well I'm exactly 1 week from my flight to ATL and 8 days from my new girls. I am so excited. Bought a few sports bras for after surgery. I dont need anything else since I still have all of of post op supplies from my tummy tuck. I think I am still leaning toward 500 to 525cc's. Do you ladies think this is too much? Help!

I am so ready for this week to be over. I cant...

I am so ready for this week to be over. I cant wait to look down and NOT see my feet. I just got a fabulous weave put in since I wont be able to do my hair for awhile. I bought all of my necessities and now I'm ready to go.

Leaving for Birmingham in 2 days. Boobies here I come!!

Well, I'm almost there. Had my phone op with Gloria at Dr. Heddens office. Got all of my supplies. Need to pack my bag (packing light and using my sons backpack) and get the cashiers check for the balance of the surgery.
I'm so excited. Not nervous at all and ready to be on the other side of flat. Let me fill in a few details of my BA.
I'm having saline HP transaxillary 500cc or 550cc under the muscle. Do you think that's too big?

9:30am Surgery!

Hi ladies. I had my pre-op this morning and tried on a few sizers. Dr. Hedden and I decided on 500cc both breast moderate profile. With this size I will not require a lift. He did state that I would need to have them implanted under the breast not armpit. I'm was only worried about that because of my recent TT and my compression garment sits right under my breast. He told me to roll it down so it won't irritate the area.
I am so excited and look forward to seeing the new me plus 2...
Thanks everyone for your support. Amarinewife00 it's because of you I picked Dr. Hedden and chose to go Big or go home....
See sizer photos. I will update as I can tomorrow.

Trying on sizers

See pics

OMG is this really happening!

So ladies. My time is almost here. Woke up a few times over the night. I guess I'm nervited (nervous and excited) so unable to sleep. I'm getting up at 7 to take shower, get dressed in something easy to put on and pack a little bag with my sports bras inside. Dr office wants me to bring 3 different ones to make sure they have one that fits well. Then I'm going to the pharmacy to fill my prescriptions and then off to my appointment.
It's been 30 years of wishing to the fairies to use their boobie dust on me with no luck and now I'm finally getting my wish.
I will continue to update throughout the day. Please send prayers my way.
Xoxo to my BA sisters. And to all of you getting your surgery today, my prayers are with you. Happy healing and talk with you soon.

On the D side

Well I am finally on the other side. Here is my break down.
I couldn't sleep probably because I was so anxious and ready for it to be over. I got up 3 hours before my scheduled time. Filled my scripts and got to facility at 9am. From there it was a long wait before I was called to the back. About 2 hours. Once there I was put into another room where the nurse Carol took my vital and cleared med for surgery. I was asked to change out of my clothes and put on a half towel. Carol came back and entered my IV then the anesthesiologist who was very nice went over all of his questions to prep me for surgery. Then things moved pretty quickly. Dr. Hedden came in spoke to me again about size and marked me for surgery. The anesthesiologist came back in and gave me a dose of something that had him and the nurse helping me to the OR room. Wow was that some good stuff!
Anyway, they laid me down, said something to me about how nice my nails were and the next thing I know I was waking up in the recovery room. And guess what, I was no longer flat chested. I looked down and by golly I saw cleavage and I didn't even have on a bra...lol
I was given some crackers and a Gatorade and they put on one of the sports bras I brought with me. I was dressed and wheeled out to the car. Fast, efficient and I'm very happy.
Once I got back to the hotel all I wanted to do was take my med and go to bed. I loaded an app on my phone that reminded me of each time and drug based on administration instructions. I was sore, and extremely tight. Uncomfortable but bare able as long as I followed my drug regime and iced. One bad thing though. I could not sleep at all. I've been up all night. What is that about especially since I'm on muscle relaxers and percocets. Crazy huh..I'm loading pics at hotel right before going for surgery with sports bra as well as pic with markings before going to OR.

Post Op Day 1

Had my post op appointment today. Dr. Hedden stated to wear the strap which he provided during the day and a sports bra for 2 weeks 24 hours a day. I can start messaging after that. I am so pleased with the results so far. I have continued icing even finding a bra with ice packs built in. They really help. Staying up on my meds is a plus. I have 550cc saline in both breasts. Moderate profile under crease. I feel really good today. Walked around the mall with my sister then came home to rest. Hopefully I'll fall asleep tonight...lol. Loading new pics for review. What do you think ladies?

A few more pics

I'm uploading a few pics showing my daily changes. Also, I found a bra that holds ice packs. It's the best. My new girls love the cold packs.

3 Week PO. 1st bikini pic. EVER!

They are still dropping and fluffing. I can DEFINITELY see each day the size change. Can't wait to see the final results. New stomach and new boobs. Two steps closer to the new me.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Saw beautiful pictures from this PS after speaking with the staff I knew this was the place for the new me.