Drooping Breast After Augmentation - Birmingham, AL

I am 20 and had a breast augmentation about a year...

I am 20 and had a breast augmentation about a year ago and have recently noticed my right breast is drooping and looks nothing like the left one. I have a cyst in my left breast but the dr said it was nothing to worry about and there was no need to remove it. The areola is larger on my left breast also. Before i had the surgery my breasts were for the most part symmetrical. Is this common? What can I do to fix?
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hedden was very nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is that he did not explain enough about what to expect for the results.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Glad to see that you have posted your question in our Doctor Q&A. I'll be anxious to hear what your current PS says about the asymmetry. Do you have any earlier photos? Keep us posted!

did he fill each side the same? usually if you have a leak it will deflate within a day or two for most people. I would get a copy of my operative report as well, to see if he filled them the same, also, with warranty you can have the other side replaced as well, you don't have to get saline, you could opt for silicone as well, it's your choice. Good luck and please update us!
             i agree with curomi! it does look like one is deflating? i experienced a deflation myself a few years ago a my breast look the same as yours!
How did they fix it?
             i had a warranty on my implants! you should have one too! it was free to get it fix! the warranty paid for it! i just paid for the other one! even though that one was fine! i figured since i had to have another surgery done i might as well get 2 brand new implants! looks like you have a slow leak! mine took 2 weeks to go completly flat! when you go see ypur ps he' ll let you know if your implant is leaking! if it is he'll schedule you for a surgery date and summit your warranty papers to the manufacture! my implant was defective! it was no fault off mine!
Okay thanks for your help :)
do you have salines? this almost look like one deflated! Did you ask your doctor??
Yes I have saline implants. I scheduled an appt with hedden aug 2nd for him to look at it
i really think it must be that then , cos the other breast looks perfect !